Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Yep that was me :grin:

Happy hunting !

3 Likes

Got something in the mail today from Corey with this note. Figured share since it said ‘all’
anyone tell me about these? The only one with full info is the FogDog auto Fem, taking a guess to say the other 2 are regular photo?

19 Likes

Yeah @ShiskaberrySavior , those are defiantly from @HashstasH , I am guessing from one of his 2 card game giveaways :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No No No lol I wish I had them strains Bro haha

Yeah @ShiskaberrySavior , those are defiantly from @HashstasH , I am guessing from one of his 2 card game giveaways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s a thread here for the Lemints, or was.
Black and Blue Skunk are regs, I believe.

2 Likes

Here you got @JohnnyPotseed .

Lemint - (Haze x African Haze) x Afritiva (Durban x Malawi x Swazi x Rooibaard) x Haze).

Lemints is a 4th generation IBL of Haze sourced in Cape Town during the mid 90s x African Haze x Heirloom Afritiva (Durban Poison x Malawi Gold x Swazi Gold x Transkei Red) back-crossed to the Haze.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! I need the bigger size ones you got. For a whole different purpose, Those are perfect, I had no idea they were that cheap. Thank you for that link

2 Likes

Holy Shit what a string of strains lol what a smoke it must be :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That’s a good sign , perhaps he is still sending out everyone’s. Awesome! You got the bonus Lemints though, hold onto that one my friend :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you @chronix & @JohnnyPotseed :black_heart:

9 Likes

If I’m not mistaken he did a smoke report on it. I seem to remember clear up high with major munchies. I’d double check though lol

1 Like

Lemints added to your fall box @TopShelfTrees1 :wink:

6 Likes

Well thank you SIR :pray:t2: A virtual like since I’m all out for 15 hours lol :heart: See I told you you are the best bro!

5 Likes

Nice addition

3 Likes

Hey monster @DougDawson
I received a mail from you.
I go to travel , and when i back i ll show the mail.
Happy a lot with this news

10 Likes

Well now that is good news, glad to hear it @BERZERK . Let me know what showed up when you get back from your trip :slight_smile:

9 Likes

For sure bud!!!
Glad too…
You re my mate!
You ll know my friend

7 Likes

i too got something in the mail today from Corey the same thing what an awesome guy lol

7 Likes

Man I had a little present in the mail myself today

Can’t wait to start popping some of the seeds I have been gifted here

13 Likes

Thanks guys! Give me a week before I start collecting info. Man guys this was a fun one wasn’t it… it’s great smoke. It’s not get up and do shit kind of smoke. It’s head and body numbing that makes u not want to get out of your chair with a clear head stone. One thing I know for sure is that this cultivar brings on the munchies big time!! So if your trying to shed a few pounds, this one might not be the one for you lol…

@HashstasH here is the real smoke report from Corey

6 Likes