Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Rice & beans, beans & rice :joy:

Such a nice nature these dogs have… I would like to have one.

1 Like

I’d sure like to thank the person that sent these to me :slight_smile:

Question is who was it lol, I sent about 50 mailers out in the last week and don’t keep Addy’s 🤷

3 Likes

I was thinking @CARE_giver was saying you had better go stock up on some top ramen so you can save up for some beans. Never even re-read it.
God knows… I have eaten me some Top Ramen a time or two.

2 Likes

livin it up huh? just go with the rice lol

1 Like

Man! My wife is from Cuba and I eat rice with every meal… (except Breakfast)
My work friends used to kid around and ask me what I was eating with my rice for lunch…

I do love me some rice though…
I see a post building for What do stoners eat? 🍴 (2) though :wink:

3 Likes

Oh but I do love me some red beans and rice :drooling_face:

So everyone, I got some seeds from @vernal and they are Garland Mixed Variety and B Grade Seeds.
Garland F2 (multiple females) [Golden Goat x Scott’s OG]
Mango Nigerian Cough F2 x Garland
(Massachusetts Super Skunk x Appalachia) x Garland
Total plants are all from 2 Garland males.

Mango Nigerian Cough F2 x Garland males
(MSS x Appalachia) x Garland males
Garland “A” x Garland males
Garland “X” x Garland males
Garland “O” x Garland males
Garland “N” x Garland males

So what do we thing OG? If there is any interest right now I will toss some of these out into the world.

10 Likes

Any info on the mango Nigerian cough?

do happen to know @highminwin is wanting to do a mango hunt in the future so I nominate him for one of those crosses :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:flushed:
Phew

3 Likes

Sorry but what I posted and this link is all I know. More than that would have to come from @vernal

3 Likes

@highminwin I have some Maui Mango Haze if you’d like those. (fems mostly; might have a few regulars-have to look)

2 Likes

Too funny, just dropped him some for his hunt! That’s why it was still fresh in my mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So what do we think forks, anyone feel like playing with some Garland Crosses?

6 Likes

yea thanks so much @middleman for the offer, but @AzSeaindooin420 did indeed hook a brother up already!

@DougDawson yes as AzSea mentioned, i would like to eventually do a mango hunt. although it will likely be a little while before i get to it, as i haven’t even popped my first bean yet. but i’m hoping to get that done this month, and then in the upcoming future, i would love to go mango hunting! i’m certainly in no rush though, so if there are others who wanna claim those seeds, by all means. like i said, it’ll be a little while before i feel properly capable.

good looking out @AzSeaindooin420! thanks man.

3 Likes

You a new grower bud?

1 Like

the newest! i haven’t even shown my cotyledons yet. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What the fork do u think? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Well than these are defiantly something right up your alley. These are perfect for someone to cut their teeth on and not worry too much about messing them up. I think you should take some :slight_smile:

LOL, just playing @AzSeaindooin420 , gotta love big thumbs and little screens, lol

11 Likes

Ah man! That’s forked up!! :rofl::rofl: I too suffer from sausage fingers and a phone with some really bad interpretations of my spelling

5 Likes