Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I am if they’re not :joy:

3 Likes

Yes it is the legend in Seedom, @repins12

3 Likes

I have received my gifts also @repins12, Thank You So Much!

4 Likes

I only share my best efforts :relieved:

All others are locked in my basement for eternity(kind of)

5 Likes

Awesome, my friend. Glad that they arrived safely. Hopefully, they will do well for you. :+1:t4:
Have a great evening, my friend. Be Safe :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:
Gary

3 Likes

hey @repins12
Had not seen you around in a bit. How you doing man?You should zip over to my Grow Log and check out some pretty piccys.

Its long winded so you may or may not want to start at the front. Something different to look at. Glad to see you hanging around again.

6 Likes

I’ve been following your journal, my friend. Hiding in plain sight seems to be getting harder to do lately. I’m still not 100% but I’m on my second week, back at work, since my surgery. I ain’t afraid to say, the first week back, kinda kicked my ass. My brother @Bow4Buck turned me on to your journal. He’s actually coming down here this coming weekend. Hopefully, it’s not a weekend, neither of us remember :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Who would not be interested would be a much shorter list in my mind

1 Like

Anyone kickin’ around tonight?
Who is interested in a 5 pack of Paralyzed Monster (Frankenstein x PPP)
This is from @JohnnyPotseed , and I believe he used @DougDawson’s pollen from his PPP. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Hi ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2 Likes

Forgot to say, sorry, USA and CANADA only. I don’t have the international stamps.

3 Likes

First to say dibs gets a 5 pack.

5 Likes

Dibs baaaby

5 Likes

Send me your info. :v:

2 Likes

Do you uh… ship to Antarctica? :laughing:

Pm incoming

Thank you very much, wez my mannerz

6 Likes

Out of curiosity. What is Frankenstein?

2 Likes

@Johnnypotseed could tell you. It is his own creation that he spent years on making.
From what I have heard it is some great stuff. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@BigMike55 always has so.e interesting things going on. Miss a few days in his thread and ya got the sears catalog edition of catching up. :grin: @repins12 should be a nice weekend my friend. Aint seen them hills in a bit.

3 Likes

image-116

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know