Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Thanks to all involved @corey @DougDawson

Bless, Fatty

13 Likes

Awesome brother, glad they made it, happy growing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are so nosey ! Haha last time I was in the post shipping beans to CAN the guy kept squeezing my letter like “Any liquid, flammables, ? Anything dangerous in here ??”
Telling me I may need to send this as a package if it’s anything other then a letter.

Yeah like if I was gonna ship something flammable I would stick in an envelope and let you guys handle it for me lmao

But anyway he felt the coin flip and I just told him it was a birthday card with the little song player thing in the middle. Like the ones when you open it sings happy birthday to you.
He shrugged and put it through.

But yeah they are nosey as heck.
Then I did like you and bought a bunch of world stamps so I don’t need to have someone feel up my letters. I really wouldn’t have been in there if it was going somewhere in the US, I’m just not sure what to use all the time to other countries when I have multiple flips inside. Now I don’t need to worrie about it thou.

7 Likes

Yes ! With everything I ship now I wrap the entire thing in shipping tape. I was doing it because I was paranoid the address stickers I was using would fall off or smudge in the rain whatever. But I wrap even simple letters now all over.

1 Like

Were these from bobgrows?

3 Likes

Yes they were

4 Likes

Oh my :roll_eyes: just slap a stamp on there and send it man! Stop feeling up my mail. I can’t wait to get a confirmation from the people I sent to! It will make me feel a lot better lol :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

A very great many thanks to @JohnnyPotseed and … fantastic human being from Canada!

Yesterday I was thinking that I wanted to grow some hashplant genetics and here it is! :green_heart: :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

That would be @Chronix you got them from cuz. I’m the one that made em lol they went to Chronix from me, and from him to you

13 Likes

Your awesome @JohnnyPotseed !!!

Thank you for flooding the OG community with your genetics!

Btw I was wondering if you knew anything about the GDP you passed around

6 Likes

I would also like to hear about the gdp from you. Would I be correct that your other recent seeds are in your thread? Talking about AOG, stoned pup @JohnnyPotseed thank you

@HappyTrees23s & @Emeraldgreen
The AOG, I’ve had for years now, Ive used it in some of my crosses, as well as making more AOG seeds.
The GDP I got from another OGer, can’t remember who right off, and I’m not about to try sifting through all the DMs to find out lol They’re both standard seeds, not Fem.
The Stoned Pup is a cross I did with ChemDawg girl x PPP pollen from @DougDawson. Those are F1s

6 Likes

Thank you for your info :pray: I appreciate it.

1 Like

That GDP was from @Hydro921 originally from Alter Ego Genetics. (i know cause I got some from @JohnnyPotseed as well and did some OG sleuthing!)

7 Likes

Thnx for that cuz lol The number of DMs I’d have to go through to refresh my memory is huge! lol
I do remember… now that you mentioned @Hydro921. He donated several strains seeds for me to sell in my X-mas sale.
I didn’t advertise any for sale on my ‘Hall of genetics’ since they were donated and not bought or made by myself.

4 Likes

A big thank you to @deeez99, they made it this time man! Many thanks to you :pray: these will make getting my niece some medicine sooo much easier, you just let me know if there is anything you need. Nothing yet on the dummy letter, I’ll let you know when it comes in, I owe you one bud :pray:

14 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 Is slinging seeds over on the “FREE seeds Tuesdays” thread.

4 Likes

Og is like a direct connection with Santa :santa: thanks for your support guys.

5 Likes

I received a very cool bunch of seeds in the mail yesterday, but for the life of me cannot find the sender to thank them!!

6 Likes

Does anyone recognize these?

No name, no idea what kind, nothing. Only thing I know is they are from Canada.

9 Likes