Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Glad to get them I’ll guard them close . Welcome back .

@BigMike55
Welcome back brother… you were surely missed round here… Nice to hear from you…
Got news, 2 Dragonsblood x Hashplant popped. They’re already baby plants… Thanks again and again :pray: :herb: :man_farmer: :hugs: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad to see you still around here too my friend.

10 Likes

Its a white out here lol.

5 Likes

Thanks @PetalPowerseed! I have some work to do! :hugs:

peace ☆ djsf

17 Likes

“Not Drugs”. Ha!

9 Likes

Oh sweet ! Nice to see you back here @BigMike55 you were missed in your absence!

3 Likes

Huh? I went somewhere???

12 Likes

Good to have you back Friend!

6 Likes

Troll train taking the mail out again, if you were expecting seeds they are on their way.

Troll Train

33 Likes

@oleskool830 you are way too kind. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your generosity :pray::pray::pray: I really love the slaps too. You’ve got me wanting to start even more stuff for this year. The struggle is real :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I appreciate you, thank you very much

30 Likes

Cool stickers @oleskool830

8 Likes

@oleskool830 How does one get stickers of themselves or their own monicker made?

I have soooo many ideas! :grin:

8 Likes

Beans received safe and secure…
Thanks @chronix , @JohnnyPotseed
Much appreciated :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

17 Likes

beans received intact and safely

Thank you very much @DougDawson

As soon as I release the veg tent, I’ll send half of them to germination.

9 Likes

I would also like to know. I was going to buy a cricket machine…I think that’s what it’s called.

BUT, they were a bit pricey, and I certainly wouldn’t be able to make enough for everyone here without buying like 60 sheets of specialty paper.

1 Like

Cool, glad they made it safe and sound. Happy growing bud.

3 Likes

I bought some through Amazon. Just searched for labels and it brought up a bunch where you upload what you want on the label and what size and shape. I think I spent like $15 and got 10 sheets of round labels with the logo on them. there was probly 50 on each sheet or so. I will try to find what it was and repost. They were perfecr size for the coin flips.

8 Likes

Awesome ! :grin:

1 Like

This is what I ordered. They were nice. Those who have received my Blak N Blu Cookies can verify.
You can choose colors, upload images etc.

9 Likes