Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Hey monster @DougDawson
I received a mail from you.
I go to travel , and when i back i ll show the mail.
Happy a lot with this news

10 Likes

Well now that is good news, glad to hear it @BERZERK . Let me know what showed up when you get back from your trip :slight_smile:

9 Likes

For sure bud!!!
Glad too…
You re my mate!
You ll know my friend

7 Likes

i too got something in the mail today from Corey the same thing what an awesome guy lol

7 Likes

Man I had a little present in the mail myself today

Can’t wait to start popping some of the seeds I have been gifted here

13 Likes

Thanks guys! Give me a week before I start collecting info. Man guys this was a fun one wasn’t it… it’s great smoke. It’s not get up and do shit kind of smoke. It’s head and body numbing that makes u not want to get out of your chair with a clear head stone. One thing I know for sure is that this cultivar brings on the munchies big time!! So if your trying to shed a few pounds, this one might not be the one for you lol…

@HashstasH here is the real smoke report from Corey

6 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you all OG! You guys helped me put this garden together. I popped way too many for my space but I always do everything in excess

14 Likes

Those girls look happy

1 Like

Nice garden, I have a lot more than usual, I hope my friends are up to growing this summer.

2 Likes

We miss him too. :facepunch: :fist:

2 Likes

Ive got 3 packs of Goji OG f2’s to give away first 3 dibs gets them.

10 Likes

First dibs!

3 Likes

Second dibs maybe

1 Like

What’s the difference between goji og and orange goji? Maybe I should have a pack if there’s a lot of differences?

4 Likes

If i had to guess the orange :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Um…dibs I say!
Edit: @ShiskaberrySavior if you want these, you can snag em, I just saw the 2 dibs, but not your post asking about the genetics

I’m off of work today it’s ten o’clock and I’m on OG so what :crazy_face:

1 Like

alright @Foreigner @Rabeats2093 @HeadyBearAdventures @ShiskaberrySavior pm me a mailing address and ill send them out today.

9 Likes

Everyone’s a winner! Thanks @Neb, I just rolled out of bed like 1 minute ago, and opened up my OG app!

6 Likes

You got that right lol Og app?? On a phone ? I’ve been using safari

2 Likes