Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Hell yeah @Franknberry ! If you haven’t already, definitely skim @hollyho 's thread where these were made; it’s a winner!

9 Likes

Oh cool, all thanks to you amigo. I’m heading over there now.

4 Likes

@Franknberry pm me

@HeadyBearAdventures :rofl::rofl: I’ll have some more coming up! You got the mixed pack but I have some that are drying now and aren’t in the mixed pack! :wink:

8 Likes

For one more 5 pack of blackstrap s1 auto fems, just say dibs!

7 Likes

Dibs :+1: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Send me your details and I’ll drop them off w these!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @hollyho :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Late on the dibs?? Haha

5 Likes

Go ahead and send me your safe addy too. But I’m done for the day lol I’m about to head to the post office now!

11 Likes

Appreciate you broski

3 Likes

If anyone knows who might have sent these I would love to say thank you. Also I have no idea which these are.

7 Likes

Is it white Cherry truffle?

7 Likes

You may have been doing this too long. Just looked up the strain, sounds yummy. Wish my memory is better though.

5 Likes

I am guessing 1 is White Cherry Truffle and the other is White Cherry Truffle x (Strawberry Diesel x Space dude) Were you expecting anything g from @Eagles009 ?

5 Likes

I went through messages trying to find the right one that might match up. I had no idea what the card said, now I can go back and check with half a clue. Well, maybe more than half.

2 Likes

Yeah, you nailed it. Sent a message to @Eagles009 he should become a doctor. Has the handwriting down pat. :wink:

5 Likes

Impressive deciphering! :laughing:

4 Likes

That really is the hardest part.

4 Likes

Yup this is it. I got the same package. The WCT @Eagles009 said may possibly be the best smoke he’s had in years. I have popped 2 of them.

8 Likes

Looks like the package I received from @Eagles009, white cherry truffle and white cherry truffle x strawberry diesel

6 Likes