Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Not arguing my guy, @AzSeaindooin420 just wanted to see how Aspen could take up miles of space, so I shared. :bear::purple_heart::+1:
AZSean, thanks for making it rain beans brudda! Iā€™m looking forward to that Jack when sheā€™s ready!

7 Likes

I never was good with tv shows anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s my favorite show ever. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Wow lol ok this place got a bit lively last night I see. That OG spirit just has to shine! Thanks to good folks like @AzSeaindooin420, @Bobgrows, @BigMike55 ā€¦ Congrats to the winners of the :fire: also!

8 Likes

Wouldnā€™t have guessed in a million yearsā€¦
Og is enlighteningā€¦

1 Like

if you have netflix theres a great documentary about mushrooms called fantastic fungi @alwaysnoob

7 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens That documentary is wild, I loved it

2 Likes

Oops, Iā€™m a pirate :sweat_smile:
Until all the streaming services decide itā€™s time to unite and charge only one subscription fee from its users around the world, telegram and torrent is my friendā€¦ :see_no_evil:
I would definitely give it a watch brother, sounds interestingā€¦

2 Likes

Lol, I believe they call that cable :rofl:

4 Likes

Yo brother @Mithridate ā€¦

You sent me over the moon with your blessings bro :relaxed::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
That was a sweet surpriseā€¦
@DougDawson please give my spot on sour bubble seed run to someone who deserves it brother (Iā€™m at spot 50 on member level), my wish has been granted already by @Mithridate ā€¦
I honestly cannot hide my smile even under the mask :hugs::hugs::hugs:

13 Likes

Absolutely, everyone should watch ā€œFantastic Fungiā€ on Netflix.

ā€œFantastic Fungi is a descriptive time-lapse journey about the magical, mysterious and medicinal world of fungi and their power to heal, sustain and contribute to the regeneration of life on Earth that began 3.5 billion years ago.ā€

In case you could not tell I have watched this a few times. :wink:
I think the story about being up the tree reminded me of some experiences I have had.

Paul Stamets is doing amazing work with Mycelium. He is using mycelium to control termites and is working at identifying mycelium to break down plastics and all kinds of wonderful natural things.

If you have time to go down a hole check out his website.

15 Likes

If you watch this you will find out Mycelium is the largest organism on our planet by FAR. After you watch this program let me know If I am right or wrong. Just had to get this in there. Only :heart: OGā€™ers

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching the utilization of mycelium to break down plastics. There are a few highly praised schools involved as well, love the idea and pray it pans out, we need things like this more than we know as time is running out.

9 Likes

Hey brother, pleasure is all mine. Iā€™m happy you like my little surprise :wink:

If you see something Iā€™m growing youā€™d like to try, donā€™t be shy ā€¦!

12 Likes

His book Mycelium Running is great, itā€™s crazy seeing the amount of applications that are being thought of and tested with mycelium. His mushroom hat is awesome too!

7 Likes

I will second that @Mithridate is an exceptional human being! Has put a smile on my face more than once. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

I am humbled by all the love, really :pray:

Throughout my growing years I was very spoiled genetics wise so Iā€™m just paying it forward :heart:

14 Likes

For a 5 pk of blackstrap s1 auto fems:

10 Likes

Lol I could do it but. .:wink:

4 Likes

Dibsā€¦please

4 Likes