Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Will the Purple Moonshine need popped right away as well or no?

2 Likes

Nice to have a selection plus if your into trading or just sending seed to people around the world .

You never know what the govt and big pharma plan on doing with genetics . There was talk they’re made non seed producing plants to stop the average joe from making seed.

Who knows what the future will bring when those ass hats are in it for the big dollar.

Better to be safe and have some strains to grow out then not being able to find or reproduce seeds.

10 Likes

Took me many years to acquire one, bought my first one in anticipation of a very large seed run outdoors. Definitely a nice thing to have, knowing your investments are secure for years to come

8 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 i swung thru and picked up my mail yesterday! I didn’t even know u threw the black and blue in there!! Thank you! I appreciate it :grin:

6 Likes

Only 3 of my 10 PM popped, think wc had soured. Would love to run some testers.

3 Likes

You mean 3n?

2 Likes

I heard that non viable plant crap as well…. Crazy

2 Likes

Google dark heart nursery sterile clones

3 Likes
2 Likes

I figured it out yeah!!

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

@Enjoi802, I could help

Well I am down. Shoot me a message and we can get something to you.

1 Like

I appreciate the offer. Stick around a while there will be more chances. But I do need someone that’s been here awhile.

2 Likes

SoulShine pooped up in 84hrs.
I’m going to call her “Cold Claudia”.

5 Likes

Gotta love freshly pooped seeds :rofl: just teasin ya :wink:

4 Likes

The most fertile seeds are the ones that come out of the birds behinds!

4 Likes

And the best coffee in the world comes from the rear end of a cat… :thinking: strange world.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about :pray:

1 Like

Craziness, wow Dark Heart Too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes