Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Can’t wait till next year to hear how it went, lol

2 Likes

I purchased Natures Essence and Euterria recently. Don’t worry at all, I’ve already told Danny I’m going for the whole collection. Those are both great choices I have in my own stash

6 Likes

Most recent budshot of my Eutierria

32 Likes

Gorgeous @middleman absolutely gorgeous! STILL out of likes apparently :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

There is a bud to die for. Nice work.

4 Likes

Very, very nice. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Smellovision needed for that nug. Its a pretty one.

3 Likes

Damn beauty!! That’s all!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: @middleman !!!

3 Likes

Great work! Excited to see her before you cut her down! :pray: :100:

…I wouldn’t really guess from the pic that you ran into much trouble with that run… looking great! :100: :fire: :seedling:

3 Likes

I deliberately cropped the picture to leave out the bad parts. In the end, it’s only the bud that matters anyway.

2 Likes

wonder what she’d look like if she went perfectly… those fans are frosty! :eyes: … did you get any clones?

1 Like

No, sadly I didn’t get clones. But I have a few more seeds. I know now to take clones on all of them.

Next time I run it, it will be in coco with Jack’s. Seems so much easier to get good results. At least for me. As long as my pH meter is calibrated.

4 Likes

Gorgeous buds, excited to grow it out!

1 Like

@middleman i need to chat w you about that jacks with coco. That’s what im using too. With recharge once a week.

How did you get those seeds?

Also does anyone know where I can get some pure Michigan seeds?

1 Like

Seeds were from one of DougDawson’s many giveaways awhile back.
I’ve currently got 4 plants in coco. Doing straight Jack’s 3-2-1 by the numbers (well, 1/2 the epsom now). They are knocking the socks off the plants I have in soil in terms of how healthy they look. I’ve got some photos and a little info in my grow log if you want to check it out.

5 Likes

Got a link so I can check it out?

I love the jacks also! What stage did you lower the epsom? My problem is that I have too many different strains going at the same time lol autos. And some baby reg photos. Do you stay straight 3.6/2.4/1.2 (besides the change in epsom) all the way thru?

2 Likes

I tagged you in my thread. Probably should move the chat out of this one…

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 @Mithridate @ShiskaberrySavior @Bobgrows @estab87 @AzSeaindooin420 @middleman @KanehB @Terpsnpurps @Mr_Greenfern @bassman5420 @Emeraldgreen @Rogue @alwaysnoob @CADMAN @Nextlevel209 @anonymous4289
I am sorry if I forgot to tag anyone…
I meant to get these out sooner, but I was in alot of pain last night so I got extra medicated. Resulting in me staying in my bed till 2pm. :rofl:
I am going to drive to the post office now and throw them in the mail box. Then proceed on getting medicated again tonight. :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Try 4-2-1 starting last week of veg into flower…about like 4 3 weeks left i stop using epsom so just 4-2…also use .5/ gal tribus original…from like week 1 veg all the way to 2-3 weeks before harvest

2 Likes

Awesome bud! Looking forward to them indeed :+1:

2 Likes