Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

dibs gets em, lol

3 Likes

Dibs, in case it’s one per person.

Those crosses, and AOGF2, sound too fire to pass the chance

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 and @Banquo are the winners for tonight.
No more for tonight, have a great night everyone!

5 Likes

I guess my name is hard to remember :kissing:

1 Like

Thanks so much @chronix :relaxed:

I must agree with everyone else, your health is of utmost importance so, be sure you get to feeling better soon! :pray:t2:

I moved to Ontario from BC, both of my kids were born there. Lovely province. :grin:

I know…not a “chat” thread…just wanted to share! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It’s in the back of the tent that has a bunch of different stuff (a lot of different smells in there), so I can’t really say. I’ll know in a week or so when I chop her.

1 Like

@JaxxMunster thats hilarious! Apparently we have the same fridge also !

2 Likes

That’s the same fridge I have. Minus the sign. But not for long! :yum:

2 Likes

Apparently that fridge was very popular, my next door neighbour, my dad, myself and @Rhino_buddy all have the same whirlpool fridge lol. I too am upgrading to SS soon so this will be the garage fridge soon

3 Likes

Got me some savoy truffle thanks @DougDawson !

3 Likes

Just received the black snow, thanks @DougDawson even added your little troll sticker to the fridge :wink:

3 Likes

Temporary

Glad they got there safe @TopShelfTrees1 and @Foreigner , hope they grow well for you. How about in a couple minutes I offer up some seeds? Anyone interested? I will start with some Beary Cheesy F1’s. Be back in a few.

10 Likes

Interested for sure!

2 Likes

Always interested in seeds I don’t have .

3 Likes

*those are 100% untested for the record. Beary cheesy is 3 Bears OG x Canna-Cheese 1:1, fem autos.

12 Likes

sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

Woof!!!
Sounds dericious!

Ok than, some Beary Cheesy F1’s about to fly out. Let me find a question for you all. Ok, here is one, when the Rolling Stones were on their first US tour which TV show did they appear on? First correct answer gets the seeds.

2 Likes