Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Sail bird 20 char

2 Likes

On lands it’s an ostrich

1 Like

Seagull after my lunch

4 Likes

I’m slower than a snail trail…….

747 with a tail wind

1 Like

The first answer was correct, is that a complete sentence?

lol, know this one without having to google! someone here got it already im pretty sure

1 Like

Any dead bird, they drop pretty fast

2 Likes

Peregrine falcon for the win of the Beary Cheesy @Dirt_Wizard

4 Likes

And yes the ostritch is fast but the Peregrine falcon reaches dive speeds of over 200 MPH :slight_smile:
Next up will be a pack of Stink Ape F1’s.

1 Like

I mean you didn’t specify in flight or on foot.
That’s like saying “Who’s the fastest super hero?” :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks @DougDawson ! Stuck my head in here when I saw all the posts and that’s one I know off the top of my head from birdwatching! OG is getting me a really sweet little collection of free and traded and cheap autos for this year to try outside or as houseplants.

1 Like

Gotta be flash

Don’t need to, nothing on foot can hit 200 MPH except someone on speed leaving the scene of a robbery :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Silver Surfer is my vote

2 Likes

Silver surfer travels interplanetary distances super fast.

2 Likes

See? This is true on foot, but not by flying, or by teleportation.
I’m just having fun anyway, Doug and I have some history with non specific answers, so I thought I’d razz him about the question. Back to the show!

2 Likes

How about a politician getting to a photo opportunity!
:joy:

4 Likes

I would argue teleportation doesn’t count, because you’re not actually moving at any speed by most interpretations, more pinching the fabric of time-space and stepping across. But I’m a fuckin nerd.

5 Likes

Ok for a pack of StinkApe F1’s, all of this mornings seeds are provided by @BasementBeans and packaging provided by @chronix :slight_smile:

Now for the StinkApe F1’s be the first to correctly tell me how long are elephants pregnant before giving birth?

1 Like