Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

i love it! @THCeed and @BeeLady you both can get some seeds! please dm me. i’ll take one more nomination.

Can I nominate again?

1 Like

and you’re right @Cormoran. @THCeed has been killing it with his giveaways. i’ve seen his thread and his generosity knows no bounds. it’s amazingly impressive and he definitely deserves to know that others appreciate it and would like to support him as well.

2 Likes

of course 10chars10chars

Had to count pips he has 6…
Can I nominate @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

done and doner! @herojuana.tom please DM me when you get a chance and i’ll get you a pack of tres star dawg x run away bride.

thanks for supporting these og’ers @Bobgrows !

i’ll be back at 4:20 today with a bunch of seed giveaways, including gear from bad dawg, mt zion, colorado sativas, mr nice, and maybe one or two more. so check back around then.

i want to focus my giveaways towards people who have not yet received seeds, but if everyone is happy and i still have seeds in the bank to give away, the spice will flow!

9 Likes

Wow! So awesome to watch this going down. The generosity here is overwhelming. Hope some small pipr’s get some love.

Just got my letters @bassman5420 @Budderton @AzSeaindooin420 thank you!!

@Budderton what is lemon slush?

5 Likes

come back at 420 @MyLittleGrundle and i will make sure you get some seeds

2 Likes

Very nice! Glad it showed up finally, things have been sluggish from the last bunch I sent. Tag me if ya pop anything of mine plz, happy growing!

2 Likes

Most gracious thanks @Bobgrows!!!, but I am good on these beans. I am trying to clean out my excessive stock rn myself and am really just focused on Kushes and trying to get a good Urkle pheno, plus I have a backlog of skunk and potentially some incoming PPP beans that will be taking my next free time block. You are awesome Bobgrows! This is very highly appreciated good Lady!

2 Likes

Mailtime! Thank you @Bobgrows and @anon20530495 ! Into the dirt goes the beans!

3 Likes

“She’s a lady!! she’s a lady!” :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

omg I feel so stupid rn

4 Likes

Common mistake.

@herojuana.tom no need my friend!! She’s got that before LOL! :joy: :flushed:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I see the avatar but no desired pronouns like in ig :sweat_smile: I’m so dumb

3 Likes

She’ll laugh about it too!! lol! I think! I hope :sweat_smile: :thinking: :flushed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

Right @Bobgrows!? :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s just come up before so normally people dont know, I think