Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

Hey friend @THCeed, please erase this post and send him as a private message.

2 Likes

i opened it so it should be destroyed now.

2 Likes

That is amazing like with everybody I will let you choose for me I usually ask for some of the members favourites I love to surprise thank you

2 Likes

perfect, will do. thanks for your amazing generosity and support of the og community!

1 Like

Yes just learned a valuable lesson thank you

2 Likes

Go to the three dots lower right, choose trash can and delete the one with the privnote.

1 Like

Grow forth!! @tresbundles :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

alrighty folks, i’ll be back at 4:20pm (west coast time) for more seed giveaways! hope i’ll see you then.

the other winners (@BeeLady and @MyLittleGrundle) please dm me with your address for your free tres star dawg x run away bride seeds.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @highminwin
Your generosity is awesome and kind you rock!!

2 Likes

@Abbbian & @herojuana.tom you guys Crack me up ! Lol
BTW… @herojuana.tom I saw it…REALLY!!? The Avatar! Lol

3 Likes

@Bobgrows Ws gonna say yesterday you chopped someone’s head for saying “man” but thought best not, not to scare @highminwin :flushed:
You must be used to it by now! LOL! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Abbbian knows all and sees all pronouns.

2 Likes

Doesn’t stop me from messing with people! :grin::v::green_heart: all love!

6 Likes

what are the pips for btw?

3 Likes

Just kinda shows how engaged you are. In a way. By reading, chatting, posting, liking, getting likes. I think. Someone else can probably explain it better.

Interacting w ppl will get you just as far as pips. @DougDawson has all the pips :joy:

And if someone wants to explain it better, I would like to know—how do I know my TL? Lol

4 Likes

You can buy pips with bitcoin.

My sincerest apologies. I know guys with cartoon or beautiful women as avatars and saw your avatar as homage to the green goddess but failed to put one plus one together

2 Likes

So awesome of you @SensiBowl sorry I missed this until now. you are awesome! I owe ya one bro. Just made my day with this kind gesture. Truly did :raised_hands:t2:. Ever need ANYTHING just ask. I had to run to my dads but came back to this. Sooooo OG of you!

4 Likes

I haven’t heard this. And probably wouldn’t do that anyway lol these stamps are expensive enough.

Btw, does someone want to donate some stamps? :rofl: idk even know how it would work but I’ve seen ppl doing it sooo…

you-got-it-brother

3 Likes