Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

I’m just kidding of course.

2 Likes

Bad boy! Bad boy!

2 Likes

@Foreigner knows all and lies all

3 Likes

:joy: I figured but ya never know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it would be cool to just put it out there for those who need stamps. Anyone receiving free beans could do you a solid and order to you a book for forever stamps. Maybe ones like these…

https://store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/drug-free-usa-stamps-S_478904

2 Likes

Where are you…re: stamps?

1 Like

Hi what’s going on?

2 Likes

USA :grin: more words

@highminwin has a free pack of seeds for ya!

2 Likes

Ok, sorry…had a bunch of Canadian stamps

1 Like

Thanks anyway! I would take global or USA for what it’s worth lol

1 Like

I will try and get out to the post office…but I just came home from there!

1 Like

@highminwin has a gift for you!

BTW… @Bizzaro I like your idea. I would give even more if not to pay for postage. $$$ not that I’m cheap. But it gets expensive. Just my .02 :v:

8 Likes

No need to go out of your way :wink: I appreciate the offer

1 Like

I’ve only very recently realized the value of stamps and needing an abundance for the first time in my life. Besides washers/flips and the new seed pucks truly an OG necessity.

9 Likes

I’m searching online to see if there is a way to get like a gift card code for postage… otherwise you would need the senders address to send back towards them a book of stamps.

4 Likes

The irony of the actual stamp they were selling was not lost on me…LMAO!

4 Likes

I just want to let you know that even though I share a lot of beans with members when I go to the mailbox every day it is with a racing heart and I am the envelope Ripper diving inside to see what’s in there I think it’s in affliction I am a member of SAA on here but have not BEAN to enough sessions to help…
Thank you so much again to whoever nominated me and got this ball rolling love you Brothers

16 Likes

So yesterday I had In mind to give away 10 10-packs

Well I got to stoned and failed

First American to dibs and send me their addy right away will get a white rhino 10 pack dropped today cuz I’m heading there now :wink:

14 Likes

I am the same way! Watching for incoming treats I am literally like homer here ezgif-3-35c852552f

2 Likes