Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

USA …. Free white rhino going once……

What the hell is wrong with these people??? :rofl:

2 Likes

Dibs…. I’ll take em

1 Like

Dibs? Thanks

Send that addy, halfway through stampin

3 Likes

Dang that 10 character limit gets me again

2 Likes

yall-got-anymore-of-them-pips
You are listed as member so TL2. Pips serve no purpose and are just a reflection of likes received over your time here on OG. They will just keep going up and have no value. Interacting with people will go way further than little green dots. :slight_smile:

Like these :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lol. I’ve got some on the way already. Thanks though.

1 Like

Hell yes! Look at those bad boys! :joy:

1 Like

It’s a Dungeon Vault Genetics selection. Very tasty.
You can find the details on their web page.
Here’s the mom…

6 Likes

Same here! I love the Simpsons. My whole days supply appears to be one… Everybtime I like a post I get a message that I reached my hourly maximum of likes :joy:

2 Likes

Fire me your address and I will send them to you. @MoBilly gave them to me before we realized that they were no good to me in Canada. I was going to send them to Corey but he is not here any more. If you are going to use them to pass out beans than you can have them.

2 Likes

Ok…I bought some I was going to send to Budderton, but he passed. Then I offered them to Hollyho, but U.S. So how about I send them to you?

1 Like

That would be great man, thanks. I can always use stamps :slight_smile:

Send me your address and I’'ll mail them in the morning

3 Likes

Very cool! Those things are golden around here, so many seeds to send and so little stamps
#problemsofOG

2 Likes

I’m happy as long as they are spreading the joy. :+1: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

On another note I got some seeds from @Abbbian . These consist of Bahia landrace, and some Paraguayan/Brazilian/Colombian brick weed beans. This is the first thing I have ever received from Brazil, really cool @Abbbian , many thanks. I shall pass these out to some lucky OGers who wish to check them out.

23 Likes

@Abbbian knows all, sees all, and sows all… seeds

8 Likes

Hey @DougDawson, really pleased it had landed!!! Awesome!! You’re free to do whatever it takes to provide, in the nicest ways you’ve always come up with, to make us OGers happy and willing to pop more beans!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
:earth_africa: :earth_asia: :earth_americas:
Overgrow the World!!! :hugs:

17 Likes