Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

I dont know about all that. Lets just say Abbbian is a dam good dude.

4 Likes

Very interesting @Abbbian. I just might have to get a few of these please…

2 Likes

You say that just because you and I love Pink Floyd! You’re pulling my leg brother! :thinking: :laughing:
Love you @BigMike55! You rock! :hugs:

1 Like

Lmao, they’re truly a wizard on the FSFC trivia scene

2 Likes

That’s really cool. Direct from the South. I imagine there is lots of potential :fire: in that pile.

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420
Eagle has landed
Thank you very much I really appreciate it

7 Likes

I never mailed anything before sending sends here :rofl: I even pay my bills electronically and didn’t think regular people mailed anything anymore tbh :joy: now those stamps look like gold to me… so yes! That’s exactly what they’ll be used for, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Green_Light Would say not a high thc percentage/content, yet it does do the job…
The brick weed ones are known to be more unpredictable!! At times surprisingly!!
:rofl: :hugs:

3 Likes

Mmm Bahia landrace you say…… :thinking:

3 Likes

Dibs!! Or am I too late haha? Can never catch these things.

1 Like

Damn… head to the hardware store and nursery for soil supplies and i miss the DawgZ!

I actually knew some of those answers too lol

2 Likes

stick around, i’m gonna be letting some dawgs out in a little bit. call it a post-4/20 4:20 celebration.

4 Likes

Another Stamp hack if needed in a pinch is if they dont cancel (stamp on top of the stamp) then you can reuse them.

And they never do anymore.

5 Likes

oh interesting, that makes sense. i’ve not thought to look and see if the stamps had been stamped. i’ll have to check from now on.

2 Likes

Good thinking, lookie here…
The old steam trick to get them off might still work.

2 Likes

Thank God I’m not alone LOL I will include the American stand in the next mail out that way

1 Like

I use the kettle with my morning coffee the steam works great

4 Likes

Don’t be surprised if reused stamped mail gets returned, some area’s use UV ink to void stamps. Still can work though - depending on where its going.

1 Like

Thank you @Bobgrows and @repins12 !!!
@Bobgrows , I also got the other package, thank you very much! Those are very cool !
Very much appreciated.

I know they are fem autos, and a Gelato x ???

10 Likes

(insert matthew mcconaughey meme)

alright alright alright! is this the free seeds thread or what? it’s 4:20 somewhere (actually a little after, but i’m sure you can forgive me as i had to sneak a smoke in)… and i’d love to celebrate by sending out some seeds.

up for grabs is a 5pack of TROPICAL GREX seeds from Mt Zion. their grex is an open pollination of many amazing hawaiian and tropical strains, including kona gold, kauai electric, hawaaiian duckfoot, guava crack, mango sherbet, pineapple sativa, pure kush, and many other flavorful varieties.

the first person to call dibs wins the pack! lets get these seeds a new home. and lets get this post-4/20 4:20 celebration fired up.

i’ve got more seeds i’m giving away so stick around

5 Likes