Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

You’re on top of things my dude :wink: that covered bridge is on the turn just before Point Wolfe campground inside the park.

Google Lens is a fantastic piece of technology, coupled with reasoning!

1 Like

That’s all for me for tonight/this AM. Meds are kicking in and I don’t wanna leave anyone hanging or miss a message.

Happy 4/20 everyone! Thanks for playing.

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground @SensiBowl @BeagleZ your seeds are in the mail.

6 Likes

Thanks again @darkillusion :pray::pray: I’m still surprised I was blessed with the first beans given away on 4/20!!

I’m gonna be high af extra baked all day tomorrow :crazy_face: so basically business as usual lol, but our favourite stoner holiday gives me a good reason to get double-triple-supa-dupa high!!

9 Likes

I am happy I did the first seed give a way for 4/20.

6 Likes

Massive thanks and blessings to all who share the seeds!!!

8 Likes

still have an hour for 4/20 in CA!!
and congrats @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

It’ll be a tight squeeze but I’m sure it’ll all fit…

2 Likes

…edited 4 times and this is where i landed.

7 Likes

Happy 420 OG! It’s 6:25 am where I am so lets have a happy 420 morning seed give away!
The next 5 OGers (:canada::us: only please) that reply with a “happy 420 morning” will receive an envelope with 3 different packs of seeds! Most where selected by me but they’ll be a grape cross by @BasementBeans in three of them. So let me hear those " happy 420 morning" !

10 Likes

Happy 4/20 morning @Budderton :us:

4 Likes

Happy 420 morning! :us: what a great way to start off 420! Thanks @Budderton

4 Likes

Happy 420 morning

5 Likes

Happy 420 Morning :v::grin:

5 Likes

Awesome @HappyTrees23s ! I love it!

2 Likes

One more envelope up for grabs with 3 packs of seeds in it, just reply “happy 420 morning”

2 Likes

Happy 420 morning!!

3 Likes

“happy 420 morning”
OG

Happy happy 420 OG!!! :hugs: :leaves:

3 Likes

Right on, that makes 5! Thanks for playing along! @Bobgrows @Pluckyevil @Mithridate @HappyTrees23s @VAkish send me a privnote with your details and I’ll get those out to you!
Have a stoney 420 everyone!!

4 Likes