Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

Happy 420 my friend! You were one response too late but I hope you have a great day @Abbbian !:grin:

4 Likes

@Budderton Not a problem friend!! Thanks anyways!! Happy 420!, and get stoked!!
@Foreigner, lesson learned, “When you open the FSFC thread, go all the way to the end first and then back up reading it!! Or you might be missing some beans!!!” :flushed: :laughing:
Abbbian does not always see it all!!! :joy:

11 Likes

Man! This thread was CRACKING last night. Happy Doobie Day everyone!

4 Likes

Good morning and Happy 420 my friends! Putting these “tossed salads”in the air for everyone this morning! Coffee and a couple nice J’s !

12 Likes

happy 4/20 for all OG comunity

1 Like

Happy 4/20 you filthy animals.

Fat 20 pack of Grape Zkittlez for the next person to say “happy 420”

5 Likes

Happy 420 more words

3 Likes

happy420 day for all

2 Likes

All yours. PM for those beans :v:

3 Likes

You blessed me with Grape Skittles. I received them couple days ago. Thanks again BB.

2 Likes

Aaand how about a fat 20 pack of Savoy Zkittlez? I’ll accept the first “happy 420” again :v:

3 Likes

Happy 420 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome, PM me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Still outa likes… the happiest of happy 4/20 to all!!!

This not an entry, just saying good morning :smiley::sunny:

4 Likes

OK one more pack this morning, found a flip of Offensive Orange. 10 pack of feminized autos. Cross is sour orange diesel kush (mephisto) x creme de la Chem (mephisto).

Again, first “happy 420” takes them :v:

7 Likes

Happy 420 hehehe

4 Likes

You had that ready to go didnt you :joy:

PM me for your prize @tiocranius

3 Likes

hahahaha you got it right :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s it for now, winners please make sure you’ve sent me a PM. I’ll be back later to pack these all up (and I’m sure I’ll stumble across more packs :wink:)

4 Likes

Nice win!! Anything creme de la chem in autos has always been my fav in autos I’ve grown, fat and chunky and potent as fuck! Congrats @tiocranius !

3 Likes