Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

10f 3m they come pre sexed?? :rofl:

Solid foundation right der’

wow that is nice of you mixed blackstrap!

1 Like

Happy 420 everyone! In the spirit of the holiday I’m gifting out 10 packs of Bodhi’s Silver Lotus F2. They were gifted as freebies to me, so they should go out free as well. Silver Lotus is cross of SSH x Snow Lotus. I pollinated one female that I got out of the pack with 8 males, so more like an open pollination. Smells of berries/currants and a little acetone. The high is uplifting and motivating.

The first ten people in the USA to reply to this post with ‘Bodhi 420’ - I’ll send some sends… You must also be able to send PMs. Sorry to my Canadian friends. Once I get some international stamps, I’ll be happy to send some y’all - if you have a US member that can send them to you, I can work something out with them. Happy holidaze!

14 Likes

Bodhi 420!!

2 Likes

bodhi 420
nice always wanted these

1 Like

Beautiful plant!

1 Like

Bodhi 420 Thanks

1 Like

Dammit stupid border

4 Likes

Double damn it

2 Likes

Bohdi 420 nice offer

1 Like

Bodhi 420 …

1 Like

Bodhi 420 and ten. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Outta likes so :green_heart:

1 Like

Sorry man, hit me up in a month or so and I should have international stamps!

I saw than and have no idea. I thought if they were I would not know which is which anyway. Then I flipped over the flip (seems like it was the natural thing to do) and there is what looks to be a small ink spot on three of them. I am sure to pop one with and one without the spot.

1 Like

I hope to hear your results after the grow and toke! This past weekend someone brought some expensive Mass. Dispensary flower and it lit me up and for that matter everyone else I will find out its name and get it to you

1 Like

Bodhi 420 :grin::grin::grin:
Happy 4/20

1 Like

Ya dude! Outta likes soimage

2 Likes

It just means there were 10 females and 3 males involved in the open pollination he used to make the seeds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes