Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 11)

More to give later… stay tuned! :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

She force sprouted herself out of her moms pot on my last sensi round, and grew w no veg time into my favorite smoke of the round. Got 5 more going now:)

2 Likes

Congrats for every winners.

Glad to be here playing with all of you.

Thanks from heart

4 Likes

pure luck or something gave you the best smoke, weird how the world works lol

3 Likes

More cool s*** and giveaways + people helping out other people happen here in one day than over a span of years elsewhere… lol

8 Likes

Truly got a special community here, blessed for sure to have such friendly knowledgeable group of people to be around happy 4/20 everyone :seedling::fire::tada:

8 Likes

im pretty sure I lost a pack of cherry festival f2 or something

i am a sad man, but happy it is 420

I’m grateful for you! Thank you for this.

1 Like

Aww well that’s sweet:) TY too!!

1 Like

Ah man I’m definitely grateful for this place but sad I missed that one. That was a pretty cool giveaway and epic prize.

4 Likes

Im grateful for OG and the guys who coined the term 4/20. Happy hour here.

2 Likes

I’m hungry…again!

Received these the other day from @Jinglepot Excited to add yet another Blueberry strain to the list for my upcoming phenohunt!! :heart_eyes:

Much appreciated my brotha!!

Could you tell me more about this DJS Blueberry x Coonuk BB?

Thanks in advance

Alaskagrown

8 Likes

Medium grower, dense nugs… suuuuuuper strong blueberry, like pure Blueberry muffin smell. Medium balanced high. Check out what @Grease_Monkey did with her here Grease_monkeys garbage can - #800 by Grease_Monkey

Here’s one of my Blueberry grows
7af73273810303f4c473065336d2c6b0f6eff9d6_2_375x500.jpeg d96d8a842f90fc4507874ae08325759b25b34ab9_2_375x500.jpeg

9 Likes

@iamyou_youareme i just texted him a bit ago. He should be reaching out shortly.

2 Likes

Cool. Now I have to figure out what the darn dots on the seeds real means. :grin:

Also I just realized the date today. I have been on my own the last few days and you tend to lose track of time. Well at least I do.

2 Likes

Hey! Hey!
Anyone for some Lemon Pie Photo Regs?
Pick a number between 1 -64…

5 Likes

13 is my number

41 pleaseeeeeeeee

27 is the number