Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Wow @TestOfOath, I loved the 3d printed protection to the seeds!!! Can u share the model ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I grew some of those. Great plants and really nice smoke. If I remember correctly. It was @other_barry that gave the beans. But I could be wrong. Pretty reddish purplish plants. Darkest purple buds I have ever seen.

4 Likes

I have yet to grow some purple flowers, I must have something purple in my seed box. I’d like a purple you don’t need temps to dip to get it.

1 Like

Trop Poison is your strain, then. Beautiful Buds and very berry tasting smoke. The color is gorgeous.

1 Like

Big thanks to @AzSeaindooin420 ; package received:)

1 Like

These aren’t specifically the file I had but there’s a bunch in this thread, plus I think there’s a thread where you can commission people to 3d print for you pretty much

4 Likes

Someone tried to sell me sn oz. of something called Serious Black and I said I just wanted to buy the seeds, he said I had to buy the bag and the seeds would be in it. :open_mouth: I told him I don’t buy weed over the internet.

3 Likes

Most genetically purple color strains don’t need Temps dropped to get the colors… it’s in the genetics… 10 to 15 degree temp drops make almost all marjuana colorful

1 Like

I think purple bud comes from genetics…purple leaves come from cold. For the most part.

edit: see Terps already covered it

Truly a blessing to be part of this community. Thank you guys so much.
Really really cool of you :beers::birthday:

8 Likes

I do but I’m canadian.

Good Vibes good job @DougDawson ,@philcuisine , all a other sweet. Kindly believing in sharing is caring , do good under to others as You Would Receive an thu pass on Good genes. Plantings , and oldschoolstonerundercovergrowinflorida ,thanks Yawl overgrowers ,master growers, I commend bless all the good vibes peeps , Later ,calman…

2 Likes

Blue Moon Rocks?

4 Likes

Was this the “Pure Michigan F2 x Blue Moon Rocks - BOG Genetics (name Pictured Rocks F1)”?

3 Likes

I’m in Dobbs, if you don’t mind fine sirs thanks.dibs
al…

Blue Moon Rocks ,stoners

@DougDawson and @herojuana.tom Indeed!!! Yes! Thanks to @TestOfOath!!

4 Likes

@catapult thanks for caring. Somethings sharing. ,what’s up Bro…cal…fl…

Your welome hope you had an aweome day!

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

This go around is open to :us: and :canada:.

Must have been an active member here for at least 6 months (journal, conversation, giveaways of your own, participate and help others in any way).

For a 5 pack of feminized autos just be the first 4 people to say dibs and the number that correlates to your strain of choice :grin:

1. Blackstrap s1
  2. ((Dg x 3bog) x CDLC) x blackstrap
  3. Mixed blackstrap crosses

Also, as soon as I confirm that you have won, please send your privnote.com via pm asap so it doesn’t drag on and I can get your letters in the mail. If I don’t receive your info within 20 minutes, I’ll give to someone else. Not being mean at all! I like my transaction as quick as I like my “dibs” :joy:

15 Likes