Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I never sat at the cool kids table. :slight_smile: Feels good. lol
:pray:

5 Likes

He does. Strange. Who would figure I would like something that smells like the south end of a Polecat. lol

1 Like

Glad to see they made it @Abbbian, happy growing.

1 Like

Ooh am I too late?

1 Like

A major thanks to @hollyho!!!
Really pleased to have received some Blackstrap crosses!!!
Lady, you rock!!!

Thanks again!

7 Likes

Unfortunately mate :confused:

But I will do new giveways soonā€¦ stay near!!
:man_farmer:

5 Likes

You have to stay on your game here in fsfc.

2 Likes

@TestOfOath Beans have landed!! You rock my friend!!
Thanks a lot!! Blue Moon Rocks (Pictured Rocks F1) are hereā€¦ to await future poppings!!

6 Likes

Wow @TestOfOath, I loved the 3d printed protection to the seeds!!! Can u share the model ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I grew some of those. Great plants and really nice smoke. If I remember correctly. It was @other_barry that gave the beans. But I could be wrong. Pretty reddish purplish plants. Darkest purple buds I have ever seen.

4 Likes

I have yet to grow some purple flowers, I must have something purple in my seed box. Iā€™d like a purple you donā€™t need temps to dip to get it.

1 Like

Trop Poison is your strain, then. Beautiful Buds and very berry tasting smoke. The color is gorgeous.

1 Like

Big thanks to @AzSeaindooin420 ; package received:)

1 Like

These arenā€™t specifically the file I had but thereā€™s a bunch in this thread, plus I think thereā€™s a thread where you can commission people to 3d print for you pretty much

4 Likes

Someone tried to sell me sn oz. of something called Serious Black and I said I just wanted to buy the seeds, he said I had to buy the bag and the seeds would be in it. :open_mouth: I told him I donā€™t buy weed over the internet.

3 Likes

Most genetically purple color strains donā€™t need Temps dropped to get the colorsā€¦ itā€™s in the geneticsā€¦ 10 to 15 degree temp drops make almost all marjuana colorful

1 Like

I think purple bud comes from geneticsā€¦purple leaves come from cold. For the most part.

edit: see Terps already covered it

Truly a blessing to be part of this community. Thank you guys so much.
Really really cool of you :beers::birthday:

8 Likes

I do but Iā€™m canadian.

Good Vibes good job @DougDawson ,@philcuisine , all a other sweet. Kindly believing in sharing is caring , do good under to others as You Would Receive an thu pass on Good genes. Plantings , and oldschoolstonerundercovergrowinflorida ,thanks Yawl overgrowers ,master growers, I commend bless all the good vibes peeps , Later ,calmanā€¦

2 Likes