Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Ok, send me your info please :grin:

1 Like

Id love to try some of your goodies. :yum:

3 Likes

Ok send me your address, these will go out Tuesday. I’m done for now. As soon as I get your addy, I’m done for now. We’re rewatching breaking bad :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

14 Likes

For those receiving beans from @hollyho , I’ve got 2 Blackstrap crosses growing, both are super purple/black, and one smells like sickly sweet grape candy… There’s some good shit in those methinks!

16 Likes

Wow, sounds amazing! I gotta watch this better and try to get some of those. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT - MEMORIAL DAY - FLASH BTGO SALE GOING ON! :wink: :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Longshot. But is there a varigated variety of cannabis? I love varigated plants.

2 Likes

I have a plant right now that has only a few purple leaves. Does that count? Just kidding I just wanted to act like I knew what that meant

5 Likes

There have been a couple of aberrations over the years lol but only rarely. I try to avoid such

2 Likes

I would grow as just a curiosity. I’m growing varigated jalapeño

3 Likes

I know Copa Genetics Project 25 is noted to have variegated leaves and pink pistils, but I’m not sure how frequently they occur.

lol As a state licensed grower/breeder. I found dispos frowned on such. I didn’t grow for curiosity
I grew for potency/yield

4 Likes

Don’t shoot the messenger :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Closest I’ve seen to was during the fade on this pisthash(th seeds) I grew. Kickass smoke too

8 Likes

Chem D is known to have variegated leaves. :raised_hands: HPLVD infected clones are known to become variegated too, but you don’t want those clones :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hell yes! I’m glad you like them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait to hear what it smells like when you dry and cure it. I may be able to tell you which strain it is then :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like Christmas came early

3 Likes

@Jjos Welcome to og
This place is great, this thread in particular is amazingly fun with trivia and giveaways.
Hope you enjoy your time at OG

4 Likes

Wellcome @Jjos :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is everyone on strike again? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes