Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

When I hung out there it was a night at the Misty Moon and than hang out around Alexander Keith’s memorial drinking Keith’s. They used to sell the Donair meat by the pound and containers of sauce. Was a stoners dream.

3 Likes

No shit, Doug. We probably crossed paths at one point or another. My father was a heavy machinist & hydraulic engineer and was the go-to phone call for anything when their rides needed fixing. Of course I always came along.

3 Likes

Used to work all over Canada…hit the dome a few times. Sitting on the curb with a big puddle of sauce at your feet…Mmmmm…donairs.

Met some people one night and smoked a bunch of hash at the Citadel, came back into the dome and the guy I worked with was like “Where the fuck have you been”? He wasn’t a smoker so I just let him wonder

6 Likes

Well that was a fun little piece of Atlantic Canadian trivia and everyone’s anecdotes about Halifax, The Dome, & donairs, etc really brought me back to my university years.

Thanks for playing everyone!

6 Likes

Before I forget I did receive the stamps on Friday you sent @CanuckistanPete , many thanks.

7 Likes

Ok, great. Glad you could use them Doug.

4 Likes

My cousin lives in Sackville, she’s a university teacher out there. Very cool! Never been but hopefully one day as I have an open invitation.

3 Likes

Thank you to @BeagleZ . I got your letter yesterday.

13 Likes

So glad they made it @Bobgrows!!
Looks like I gots mine from you yesterday as well, super excited for that GDP!!

Thanks Again!!
Good vibes and Gratitude!

8 Likes

Go bananas in the link below! :point_down:

13 Likes

Cherry Festival :partying_face::cherries: just showed up. Thanks again, @darkillusion!:v::v:

16 Likes

Received from @BasementBeans today. That Grape Dragon is interesting to me. Please refresh my memory on the Zkittles cross. Cant read that first word.

13 Likes

@BigMike55 SAVOY Zkittlez

5 Likes

You, sir, are a genius!

5 Likes

There was a rock/blues/boogie band in the 1970’s called Savoy Brown. Really good sound. If I remember correctly, they were a spin-off of the mighty FOGHAT! Remember them? Of course you don’t. Dam I’m old!

10 Likes

Hell yes! These came from SAVOY TRUFFLE F1 male… which SAVOY TRUFFLE is also a beatles song written by George Harrison about Eric Claptons sweet tooth :thinking:
☆DJSF

6 Likes

Mailed out 20 minutes ago brother and I hope you have fun with the Dirty Taxi! And I got 2nd in the F2lifesaver contest on @Purple-N-Hairy and it’s just awesome to have some BOG in the arsenal isn’t that what you won too?

4 Likes

The Savoy Zkittlez is two phenos of Zkittlez crossed to a Savoy Truffle F1 male :+1:

5 Likes

To anyone who has any Critical Mass I’m been looking for quite some time and I have plenty of photos and auto’s for trade thanks The Doc… It’s to hopefully make a cross with it for my pops I’d greatly appreciate anyone who has any Critical Mass or willing to try the Critical+

Wow @BeagleZ that black triangle F3s are pretty interesting and is it triangle Kush x '88 g13/hp? I’m seeing it around OG community I’m just curious about the strain for the pure indica dominant trait that the strain has and wondering how the smoke report is. The Doc

3 Likes