Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Fantastic bud, enjoy.

8 Likes

Round 2 is active everyone.

7 Likes

Thanks for reaching out @Pigeonman I appreciate you my friend!! Hope your grows are kicking ass and treating you well…

I’m here ya bunch of stonners hahaha :laughing:
I don’t always read what’s going on, but my ear is still to the ground!

I see @DougDawson is handing out some Amazing Collectors Items that everyone is dying to get ,) hope to see everyone growing the seeds he’s sending out… PS. BadA$$ amount of seeds brother, superb job!! :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Glad to see you bud and happy all is well.

5 Likes

Hey brother. Glad your doing well also.
What other BOG seeds are you growing at the moment? I know you usually have several projects going on.

3 Likes

Grape punch are growing and being hit with Sour Bubble pollen for Sour Grape seeds. That run is doing ok and will be a success at this point. Not as many seeds but 2 fully pollinated females anyway. Lifestar will start in Sept.

15 Likes

I sense the next card coming.

Glad to hear from you @CADMAN . Sorry to make a fuss about you not being visible. Just know I noticed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The one I’ve been patiently waiting for ,)

5 Likes

No worries :+1: I’m around, just call my name & I’ll show up haha

8 Likes

Then the first pack of Sour Grape goes to you brother @CADMAN :wink:

13 Likes

image @DougDawson out of likes :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Badda$$ man. Seriously. I’ll be growing them.
Been craving grape flavord cannabis for years :tired_face:

8 Likes

No worries. I shucked one top cola to check it out and got 252 good seeds, should be plenty more by the time I am done. Just been busy with the Sour Bubble shucking. Only got 1.5 small plants and the big one to go but that will take a minute, lol. Grape Punch were started later anyway so it will all work out.

13 Likes

Beans arrived safely today! Thank you for the Turkey Dinner @lunchpale @DougDawson ! Thank you for the Garland Mix @vernal @chronix !
☆DJSF

12 Likes

Super cool bud, glad they made it. Happy growing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson and also @lunchpale for the delicious sounding cross :fire: :turtle: :triumph:

7 Likes

You are very welcome, hope they grow well for you.

8 Likes

Eagle has landed, thank you for your kindness @Carty salute to you and many more!! cheers

2 Likes

Nice, enjoy

4 Likes

hey,
hey you,
come and cost me some money…

all you have to do is post on this thread before midnight Sunday…

9 Likes