Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I know the feet feeling heavy, we smoked some of my homemade hash one night at work and my friend said, damn I can hardly lift my feet to walk😆

2 Likes

Damn missing a choc x choc strain is making me regret not coming in here more often! :laughing:

Nice score! :metal:

5 Likes

this is why I never check what I missed anymore lol.

:heart: GREAT OGing FOLKS!!! :heart:

6 Likes

I don’t usually either, just open the thread and skip to the bottom to clear it from my unread. That post was just front and center when I went to do it this morning.

4 Likes

I have a

5$ off Build A Soil if anyone wants to use it.

Just PM me

5 Likes

Sending a PM if it hasn’t been claimed.

1 Like

You got it bud :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Yeesh, my mailbox almost caught on fire :fire: and it wasn’t from the heat outside. I’d like to thank my

Thanks for the blessings @Budderton you are very generous :triumph:

And very much love and respect to the one and only @JohnnyPotseed :peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Right on @Dr.VitaminGreen , glad to see they made it! Tag me if you get any started so I can watch along. :grin::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Beans have arrived @JohnnyPotseed, thanks again!
Good Vibes and Gratitude :pray:

8 Likes

Hey there all you OGers, just going to throw this out there, looking for donations of stamps so I can keep sending out seeds. Got lots of seeds that want new homes, just need stamps to get them out there :slight_smile:

17 Likes

How can we get some to you?

4 Likes

I could send some dough if you have pay pal.

5 Likes

Thanks gents. If anyone wants to donate stamps fire me a PM, much appreciated.

14 Likes

Big thanks to @lunchpale for beans and @DougDawson for the execution, Salute

10 Likes

Awesome bud, glad they made it safely, happy growing :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Anyone recognize these, no screen name or label of what they are 🤷

6 Likes

Not sure brother but you should cover the persons postal code :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I forget u guys get more unique postal code for address whereas we are same for a whole city, good call though

7 Likes

I must have a real problem as I don’t remember anything about these haha but these look awesome!! Im guessing these are from @Budderton .thank you so much!! Beans have arrived!!

Ahhh found it. It was from naming a pro wrestler. Haha

17 Likes