Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Also I just want to state honestly you guys do amazing work and are so generous and sharing. Thanks again all you amazing bean makers!!

12 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s tough to keep track of the addressing for different countries. Thanks for scratching it out bud.

6 Likes

They made it! Thank you @Greenfingers!

25 Likes

Those are gonna be so fire!!! :fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Did you get some of those bogglegum?
@HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

my mailbox was covered in butter! @Budderton they arrived safe and sound and to my surprise some vietblack f2s where thrown in :open_mouth: thanks so much!

15 Likes

No, I just think that cross looks absolutely incredibleā€¦ Not to mention that dope packaging!
I seriously considered buying one of those @monkeyman mega packs that were being offered to cover funeral expenses, but I just couldnā€™t swing it

7 Likes

If anyone is waiting on seeds from me they are on the way. Troll train is heading for the mailbox.

Troll Train

37 Likes

Glad they made it. I hope you find some fire.

2 Likes

Well, on a train, I met a dame
She rather handsome, we kind looked the same
She was pretty, from New York City
Iā€™m walking down that old fair lane
Iā€™m in heat, Iā€™m in love
But I just couldnā€™t tell her so

I said, train kept a-rolling all night long
Train kept a-rolling all night long
With a heave, and a ho

14 Likes

Good morning OGers, I want to thank those who donated for stamps, you all are awesome. I am going to say at this point I am good for a while and picked up around 75 stamps yesterday and will be picking up more so no need for any more right now. Thanks all, I really appreciate you.

27 Likes

We appreciate you buddy!

11 Likes

It goes w/o saying, we all appreciate you and all the folks like you who have a hand in the free seeds that are shared here. The very least many of us could do would be to help ease or negate the shipping costs anyone sending seeds out incur.

14 Likes

How many stamps are needed to ship one of those collectable cannabis cards?

Iā€™m sure we all just want to make sure you have enough postage :rofl:

7 Likes

LOL, thanks bud, packed the first 2 of those up yesterday and shipped them today. They will defiantly be sought after as a cool keepsake, @CADMAN outdid himself with them.

14 Likes

@DougDawson the Blue Tara landed this morning. Thank you brother!

EDIT: and thank you @Oldjoints for making the beans too!

20 Likes

You have done most of the heavy lifting, Doug. Providing stamps is the least we can do to help compensate for the cost of shipping these out and show appreciation for your hard work and unparalleled dedication to the community! :v:

9 Likes

Nice! Love the classic Aerosmith tunes. As a kid, i got vinyl of most lps up to and including Rocks. Love how they and Led Zeppelin could rock the harmonica lol, and steel guitar sound.

3 Likes

Awesome bud, glad they made it safe, happy growing :slight_smile:

Thanks @herojuana.tom , much appreciated.

3 Likes

First thing I thought of was Yardbirds, though they didnā€™t write it either. Aerosmith did it well too.

1 Like