Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

I may be mistaken but I think the song was originally written and performed by Tiny Bradshaw.

3 Likes
4 Likes

You have a cutting mat on your desk top as well, what do you do that requires it, I use mine for cutting stencils for airbrushing art work.

3 Likes

The harmonica play was killer in zeppelin… imagine without it!! Holy shit.!! One of my favs will always be bring it on home!!

2 Likes

its a throwback from design school when i did a lot of projects that required exacto knife work, now it basically serves as a giant mousepad and a nice surface for drawing and stuff for work.

6 Likes

I cant draw on mine now, its got lumps missing out of it, so much for self healing cutting mats lol.

2 Likes

Yea that term is a misnomer for sure, mines got chunks missing and the tips of like a dozen exacto’s buried in it but the area right in front of my keyboard where I do a majority of the drawing now is in pretty decent shape. Plus most drawing I do it on tablets now anyway haha

5 Likes

Eagle has landed, Much gratitude @LegsMahoney , Salute to you and the “Good”(medicine) things you do!

13 Likes

Ok @hollyho beans are here!! Will be popping them tonight!!! Thanks for the lipsmacker too!!

17 Likes

@Indie Snow Monkey arrived
@DougDawson Purple Poison Cookies
@Jinglepot MI5
@NugLifeFarms420 Drunken Watermelon

Beans touched down a while ago but just found out about them couple days ago

Thanks appreciate the beans :pray:

:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Hell yeah! Lmk about germination please! Thank you! And you’re welcome :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome, glad they made it bud. All the best :v:t2::heart:

8 Likes

Will do

9 Likes

Is that a sprinkle of kashi on top?

3 Likes

No it’s vermiculite. Seeds have a really easy time pushing through it and it holds the moisture around the seed really well without keeping it too wet. Seems to work really good for germination.

13 Likes

whoa, thats cool, so instead of covering the indentation where you place the seed with the soil you just use vermiculite?

5 Likes

i may have to start doing this. i just had my second seedling die because it hit something that it couldn’t push past while trying to get up out of the soil. i think it was a small rock or a piece of wood or something.

7 Likes

Ya the seeds are on soil under vermiculite. I used to do paper towels with veggies and such back in the day and really liked it, but my first set of cannabis seeds all didn’t germinate either from too wet, dried out once, too hot from heating pad or something else.

8 Likes

Thanks to @Gpaw for the great card and beans! It’s true, they always forget, But we dont!

Doing a happy dance over here!

22 Likes

Cool! I’m gonna give this a-go!

6 Likes