Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Epic! Well that’s one you can laugh about now, but i bet you needed a shower after that one. I would have been sweating anyways.

Macedon, near Rochester.

1 Like

Not to freak you out but I would be concerned if it were me. Just because they didn’t stop while searching for a fugitive does not mean they may not drop back, especially if it’s not legal where you are. If they saw your plants then they probably know that they are going to be there for a while so no need to rush. Good luck, hope you are right and they just decided to ignore you.

7 Likes

Thanks, but im not concerned.
The current on the books laws here for the small amount of plants i have would at most get me the equivalent of a fine.
And the way things are moving medical patients should be legal around June 19th :crossed_fingers:

But yeah totally if this was a few years ago as soon as i heard that cops were in the area on a fugitive hunt i would have cut them girls out of their 50 gallons and brought them straight inside.

OR if it was a situation where i was 50%^ positive they saw id be assuming they are gonna come back a few weeks before harvest to have a better case and id just cull the herd and call it a summer.

5 Likes

Sure love checking the mail on Mondays!

Thank you @BasementBeans!

Thank you @Jinglepot

Both y’all gentlemen are stellar!

14 Likes

That’s the Canadian contingent! The hit me too!!!

10 Likes

I apologize if its not the happiest information but I do feel the need to concur with @DougDawson above. The police could not take your plants without a warrant and their seeking a fugitive does not supercede that limitation of needing a warrant but their seeing the plants while seeking the fugitive can be enough for a judge to issue a warrant if one of those officers decided to push the issue.

4 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 so I’m just curious about the Mi5 (Auto regs) I’ve been seeing members getting … Never heard of that strain before and curious george is kicking my ass so I’m just asking LoL The Doc

Im curious about them too. Ive never heard of them before.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 and @DrGonzo13 Hi folks!!! Guys @Jinglepot is the one for you to ask that question to!!!

Btw, interested in knowing more about it too!! :thinking: :flushed:

5 Likes

LoL I thought I tagged @Jinglepot on the message but I guess I hit you instead sorry but I’m intrigued… The Dude Abides. The Doc

4 Likes

Curious here too:

3 Likes

I’m curious now also!

@BigMike55, @DrGonzo13, @Bizzaro and @Emeraldgreen !!!
Found this! Hope it helps!

Stands for “My indoor Number 5!”

6 Likes

Thank you! There is a reason you got all the trivia answers!

3 Likes

Well, according to @Foreigner I see it all!!! :confused:
Not really! :laughing:

Started a chat on the chat thread!! Pun intended!

4 Likes

:metal::metal::metal::metal: glad they’re arriving

16 Likes

Now. That’s what I call beautiful looking enjoy @Jinglepot and rip some lips :fishing_pole_and_fish: and hope you have a great day The Doc

4 Likes

Watch out for that @Abbbian character.

He has a full set of encyclopedias which is how he knows all and sees all and wins all.

4 Likes

Excellent mail day!

Thank you @Bobgrows , @corey via @lophophora.ca & @catapult :black_heart: some really fun beans to look forward to!

… plus a whole pile of coin flips I ordered for more fun giveaways to come! :wink:

14 Likes