Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

@RandomCalyxDB0 I agree with @DougDawson cuz…Just because they were too busy hunting a fugitive, doesn’t mean they didn’t ‘take note for future action’…

5 Likes

I am well aware of that and have no issue with it, as i said at most would get a fine.

And i honestly believe that they were so target driven that they didnt even notice. As i was also planting grapes, tea bushes, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, etc.
And the cannabis plants were betwixt random shrubbery but visible to people who know what they are.
I spoke to about 5 officers 20ft away form them and they never looked that way for more than a microsecond.

but like i said, if they want to force me to cut them down thats fine. Thats the unspoken agreement we make when we grow in a place thats not 100% legal. And ill happily pay my fine.

7 Likes

I’ve been watching you two playing for a while! That’s why I said it. @Foreigner and @Abbbian
My slow butt just stares at the screen in confusion with how fast you are!:joy::joy:

5 Likes

If the state was there then they noticed. This is a group of people who absolutely know what they are looking at.
The actual cultivation charge in ny has always been mild. I believe a misdemeanor, even before the medical and rec.

Mail came, thank you @DesertHeartGardens by way of @Bobgrows , I can’t wait to grow these out/up. :seedling:

15 Likes

@Greasy Stopped by my friends house today bc my tracking on an insane seeds order said it would be there today and bam, I had 2 packages :heart_eyes: :rofl::rofl: thank you

12 Likes

I don’t know for sure… but my guess is…Motha is a better spelling for you… most likely anyway??

Happy belated Mothers Day to all the real canna moms out there!
Ain’t nothing like a mother, nothing!

Peace
Shag

6 Likes

@DrGonzo13 ask @Jinglepot, he would know. I just received a pack from him.

2 Likes

Thank you @Maddawg for the fantastic crosses! Trancemission received :metal:

11 Likes

Abbians got the info! Went fairly purple, mine grew about 4’ tall, very sharp lemony smell and great buzzy stone that helped with my backpain

3 Likes

In my experience, they don’t let YOU cut them down.
They cut them down and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.
Except face whatever consequences they will give you depending on the laws.

1 Like

Holy sheep shit @Oldtimerunderground, did you ever hook me up! Thank you so much sir!

18 Likes

I received the Jungle love, thank you sir

They are going outside in mosquito land, to see how fire, fire is :thinking::grin:

5 Likes

Thank you @Jinglepot and @TestOfOath .
Mail arrived.
Much appreciated!:v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Ty @Mithridate
Eagle has landed
Strain sounds right up my alley for sure

8 Likes

alright og’ers, this last batch of 4/20 mailings has taken me a minute to get to, but it’s finally going out now.

@JohnnyPotseed your free seeds are headed to you

@DrGonzo13 critical mass and black widow coming your way

@boomer @THCeed @Bizzaro your free seeds are finally on their way! i added a little extra because of the long delay.

18 Likes

So I was just having a normal day and mailed beans to @Mithridate , @HashstasH, @Bobgrows , @CanuckistanPete , @middleman , @AzSeaindooin420 , @Carty , @AceHigh , @DougDawson and I was stopping to get gas since the light was on and I went in and paid and as I was going out some motherfucker jumped in and drove off and I almost did something stupid and was able to get a little kid outta the way so I was just torn and disgusted with today’s society and I know have no car and some cocksucker is out with my car it took the police 43 minutes to arrive!!!wtf I just wanted to shoot a message to y’all who were waiting for beans. Sorry but I’m just to up and down with emotions over the kid or car and of course I would save the child but I just wanted to get my hands on this piece of shit…:rage:… The Doc…sorry for the language Joe

21 Likes

,.Today or night look at your local stores look up and around you for a video camera today someone is always watching bro…

6 Likes

After today that’s much appreciated

5 Likes

Wow. And I thought I had a bad day… hopefully the cops can actually do something and recover it for you. At the end of the day, though, I guess if you’re alive it could always have been worse…

2 Likes