Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

oh man, i’m sorry to hear about your troubles doc. that’s crazy someone would just jump in and jack your car in broad daylight. what the heck is going on nowadays? but at least you’re safe and not hurt.

5 Likes

Already have the store manager giving the recordings to the police but it might look a little bad I was upholstering and stopped to get the kid so I don’t care but it’s just ridiculous I’m so pissed and now my Dad is really struggling with it so it’s just bad altogether

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @DrGonzo13!
Feel better!! It could always have been worse!! :pray:

3 Likes

That kid kinda saved me to

5 Likes

Outta respect to the thread I will go to chat room but it’s been a long day and I appreciate the thoughts and I will go take several dabs now and will see you all tomorrow and I love this community just can’t beat the positive vibes I always get thanks

13 Likes

Damn bro! Sorry to hear that shit happened man! I’m surprised dispatch wasn’t able to get out an apb to find him if u called right away, ppl effin suck! Hang in there bro and keep ur phone charged in case they find it. Sending good vibes ur way bro!

4 Likes

Can I ask how this post works? Do people post what they have an others claim it? I want to try growing some mystery strains. It sounds kinda exciting not knowing what’s growing until it’s finished

5 Likes

I have a load of Mystery seeds, but all from good to great smoke. If you would like some. Say so.

6 Likes

I would like some I say so !

3 Likes

Please excuse for not reading above post :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hang on a minute @Rabeats2093
I might be able to give you some as well. Let me go look at what i have.

5 Likes

Heck don’t trouble yourself atm it’s late

Getting up is probably getting harder in more ways then one

Got emmm🤪

@BigMike55 had to tag you in case you missed it

2 Likes

I got some mystery seeds for ya @Rabeats2093
They are from @JohnnyPotseed
When I was giving out seeds I forgot to label a pack or two. :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:
Whatever they are, I am sure they are fire.
All photoperiod regulars.

8 Likes

@chronix Heck yeah I’ll take some for sure !

When I joined a while back seeds galore !

Now most of my “buddies” r readily available to plant 50 plants …

Always asking me where I buy my seeds

I chuckle let them know about this great community and how to get involved and give them a couple packs of seeds

Let’s just say I split my gatherings
5 ways

3 Likes

@Rabeats2093
Send me your details and I will send you some of my mystery seeds

woo hoo I just hit the 1000th post on this thread.

10 Likes

Bango 1,000

Thanks brother

1 Like

I saw it. Hawhaw. Very funny! Just because there’s snow on the roof, don’t mean there’s no fire in the chimney.

5 Likes

What if the snows blocking the wood pile :face_with_monocle:

Have a good night brother thanks again and to you as well @chronix !!!

2 Likes

I also have lots of “floor beans” great strains, just unknown.

4 Likes

I would love some

3 Likes