Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Floor beans also sounds like a fun grow!

3 Likes

Little quiet in here tonight. Should I maybe do something to change that?

(Sorry, :canada: Only :black_heart: u all though)

3 Likes

Seems like a few of Team Canada are around :wink: Iā€™m going to smoke a bowl and give the chance for a few others to pull up a chair and weā€™ll do a round or two of trivia for some real fun beans. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Go for it! Iā€™ll be on the sideline for this :us: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Alright. Iā€™m back with a pack in hand I acquired from the fine folks at @ShitSeeds. I have not grown these out yet, but I bought 2 packs because Iā€™m so excited about them. Aside from a couple of special fem packs, these are the ones and something special from @Budderton, these are the beans in my collection Iā€™m most excited to pop, so I thought I might give a share some of the fun too :slight_smile:

This is called Bluewater Sludge and the genetic lineage is Purple Drank Breath (Thug Pug) x Unicorn Poop (Thug Pug).

A 6 pack will go to the first Canadian that can tell me what the name of the former AHL hockey team was in Saint John, NB and who were they the farm team for in the NHL?

10 Likes

I donā€™t know a damn thing about hockey.
I am just waiting to see who wins these damn seeds. :rofl:

4 Likes

Nobody gonna answer?

2 Likes

Use that Google machine folks, it ainā€™t cheatin! :wink:

2 Likes

I would attempt to google the answer. :laughing:
But I think someone else could use them more then I could at the moment.
By the way @estab87 I got your envelope!! Thanks!

2 Likes

lmao everyone seems to be flush with beans tonight :laughing:

3 Likes

Youā€™re very sweet @chronix. Thank you for being you!

1 Like

Oh thts awesome Iā€™m glad it came :slight_smile: itā€™s been a busy past couple weeks mailing beans I wasnā€™t sure who I even sent them to anymore! LOL :black_heart:

2 Likes

Alright letā€™s make it easier, first Canadian to say DIBS gets em :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds killer! Come on Canadians, wheres all the hockey lovers at ? !

4 Likes

lol, I donā€™t follow hockey much either. So backed up with beans to pop right now too

3 Likes

Hockey is an expensive game, as a fan or a player :rofl:

3 Likes

If nobody is into this cross, how about something Iā€™d consider a ā€œmodern classicā€ in F2 format, instead? :black_heart::canada:

2 Likes

that cross sounds killer have heard awesome things about thugs gear seen some awesome phenos of pbb and a few others of his @estab87

3 Likes

Donā€™t take it the wrong way, that cross sounds amazing

Just here for the camaraderie :grin:

2 Likes

Not personal, just trying to get something maybe more interesting out to the folks in the community! Iā€™m all smiles over here!

4 Likes