Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

It’s def interesting, have a purple drank x monkey berries I’m excited to pop

3 Likes

Can I still dibs the blue sludge?

5 Likes

For you, anything, send me them deets my friend - you know the drill!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes

Now how about those (in my very opinionated view heh) “modern classic” F2s, Team :canada:?

1 Like

Of course! :black_heart: you’re most welcome.

sounds like we’re getting a car!

2 Likes

Sadly I do not have a car to offer. Bar has been set too high. Where is that Homer backing into the bushes GIF when I need it?

4 Likes

10 Likes

That’s the one! Merci, mon ami!

But on to those free seeds……

Bowl first, brb.

2 Likes

what no lamborghini packs or aston martin packs laying around… :roll_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

Sorry:(

I also lied to you all, checking my spreadsheet notes, these are not F2s, but F3s with a fairly stabilized / high ratio of dark purple phenos. Fun!

A 6 pack of Tropicanna Cookies (Originally by Oni) F3 regs.

They will go to the first :canada: Canadian to post the picture that I decide that I like the most, of Fundy National Park. Sorry it’s not real trivia, this is me picking favourites & making sure you all see beautiful places, even if it is just a photo :wink:

Edit: go wild, post multiple pictures if you want!

5 Likes

download.jpeg-32

1 Like

damn bringing the heat with the giveaways makes me wish i was :canada: trop cookies is sooooooo tasty :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Close but no cigar my friend, the “flower pots” as they call them are actually just outside the park, but still very beautiful :slight_smile:

edit; you can post another; it’ll make me happy if you do! unlimited tries til someone gets a photo of Fundy that I love! LOL

download.jpeg-34 download.jpeg-33 images.jpeg-33 images.jpeg-32 images.jpeg-31

Lol

8 Likes

Lmao nice one :+1:

2 Likes

Perfect. These are all great, you win! Although what most people think of when they hear Fundy is the high tide and wild cliffs, and those “flower pots” what really brings me home are those lush beautiful green moss-covered waterfalls like you posted. That is home to me.

DM me your deets via privnote please :slight_smile:

Hope you all enjoyed the scenery, I’m tired and done for tonight. These will go out before end of the week.

7 Likes

Cool! It’s a beautiful place. Much like the west coast here! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes