Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

It’s honestly one of the most biodiverse places I’ve ever been. It’s absolutely a hidden gem in this country and I selfishly hope it stays that way (as I advertise it on an international forum lol)

3 Likes

That was fun folks. Thanks for playing! :black_heart: and hanging out for those that sat on the sidelines.

To the winners: I hope you also like auto fems. I’m throwing in a 6 pack for each of something really fun I made while chucking pollen around my grow tote. @Qtip @Jinglepot

10 Likes

Woo hoo! Just in time for my spring outdoor auto grow

4 Likes

I’ve never tested em outdoors, but plan to run a couple in the back garden myself this year (mainly for hash, autos just do not produce well outdoors most of in Canada from my experience, just not ideal sunlight - though your climate is better than mine!!! Do it, share it!) :black_heart:

4 Likes

Love me some autos… have lots of photos to swap…

PM me if interested

17 Likes

wtf? dang dawg. I thought I had a problem :star_struck: :rofl:

2 Likes

You know that the world is full of amazing people when you receive this when you weren’t expecting to receive any mail :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank a lot brothers @repins12 and @Corey

17 Likes

I need those details and i can get some to you.

2 Likes

Can I still answer the first question? (Flames) I’m a bit disappointed in my fellow Canadians.

And as for Fundy, I am heading there this weekend, for a 9 day RV Vacation with the family
(see my SS feed discount ad lol)

GO LEAFS GO!!!

6 Likes
  • Deleted comment.
    Decided this isnt the place to advertise. My bad.
1 Like

Have a great trip! Watch for the HaHa Cemetery near Hopewell…and don’t forget Cape Enrage.
I saw one of the Flowerpots finally collapsed… Drag.

1 Like

Good morning Oh Geee!

2 Likes

What’s your preference(s), Photo/Reg, Photo/Fem, Auto/either, Low THC/High CBD…what? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning sir ! Hope all is well!

2 Likes

How did no one hop on that bluewater sludge from @estab87 ! Top shelf stuff right there. Also dissapointed in my fellow canucks for not knowing the correct answers. At least @ShitSeeds restored my faith in humanity :pray:t2:

6 Likes

lmao right? It was pretty slow in here last night!

3 Likes

We are always trying to do our part over here haha
…but for real, I would have been happy seeing someone confuse the Saint John Flames with St. John’s Maple Leafs

Edit: my ignorance.

2 Likes

Love all the tips. I actually wrote those down. We want to see as much as possible, and we will be hiding seeds throughout our entire trip.

Eastern Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, we are hiding seeds throughout our trip.

I will start a thread along the way, and post images there, for anyone interested in searching lol

8 Likes

No way! That’s absolutely epic ! I’ll be watching for sure! Sadly Unless I can reach it on foot I’m out as I’m down to one vehicle atm and the wife gets first dibs lol. Plus I’m a ways away! Absolutely love it out there though and am super jealous of your road trip! Have a blast my friend

4 Likes

did someone say Nova Scotia! haha, I will keep my eyes peeled for some hidden treats in the province. I can always send my address if you are looking for a good hiding spot :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

All kidding aside, I hope you have a wonderful trip. The weather has turned for the better here in Halifax, so I think you are in for a special time in the maritimes. Beautiful weather, and hopefully you get to indulge in some seafood and ocean air!

8 Likes