Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

If he doesn’t indulge in some maritime lobster on my behalf I’d be severely dissapointed! Ahhh I can taste those mouthwatering lobster now :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you very much!
I work from home, so I know what you mean about the wife’s “our car” lol

4 Likes

Bahahaha no doubt bro!

2 Likes

I was expecting this heheh

Don’t tell any Saint Johners you spelled it St John though. Always spell out the “Saint” in their presence hehe. They’ll have your head! If you’re passing through there on your travels, downtown is for whatever reason called “uptown” - if you say downtown, the locals might look at ya funny :wink:

2 Likes

LMAO!! Nice move. You gotta try lol

Yup, NS will be on the schedule, but not sure how far we will get but I’m hoping Halifax. Original plan was to Glace Bay, but couldnt find the time.
We are meeting friends from NL, so hopefully they can hide a few on their way back to NL. Watch out Ferry riders lol

And @TopShelfTrees1 you better believe I’m eating every piece of seafood I see from the moment we leave Ontario haha

2 Likes

Fuck, bud. Wish I could come with. If you have any questions about anything in the area or great hiking trails or views in the park, DM me. I spent almost every weekend in Fundy as a youngin.

The privately owned “Fundy Trail Parkway” if it’s open for the season yet, is an amazing drive. I’d almost argue the views there are equally dramatic or more so than what you can expect on the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton which has been called one of the most scenic drives in the world. Also lots of amazing walking trails and hiking trails along the Fundy Trail Parkway too.

3 Likes

EDITING IMMEDIATELY!!! lol
…done

@estab87 Yes to all of that lol Incoming DM.

3 Likes

Great! Gimme a little time to get back to you. Just working now but I’m finishing up at 2EST & I’ll respond then!

1 Like

Yes Sir. :slight_smile: We are doing better. Thanks.
The wife and I had some major downsizing to do but I think we have just what we can handle on the plate now and still have room for just a little desert every now and then. lol
I hope you and all yours are doing well as well.

4 Likes

Thank u good sir!
@catapult

9 Likes

Sorry to read this. I hope it gets sorted out as fast and painless as possible.

3 Likes

I am devastated hearing this Doc, I hope your car is found and returned quickly and safely and the thief caught and prosecuted.

1 Like

@BigMike55 I’m always down for a mystery. I would say so

1 Like

Just read through some to get caught up… @DrGonzo13! Damn cuz, that’s some messed up crap! I hope you find the prick, and your car!

5 Likes

Yea that’s brutal @DrGonzo13 , sorry you have to deal with that garbage

5 Likes

@DrGonzo13 Glad your safe and I hope you get your car back. that is no fun to have to deal with.

4 Likes

Send me some details

2 Likes

Where are you located, have some Autos, BOTH Reg and Fem? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I am a photo reg girl, mostly.
Mid THC. If it has added CBD … bonus!
Medicinal user. Always looking for that beneficial strain. @misterbee :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

@DrGonzo13 that’s some shity misfortune! Hope they catch the low life that did that to you! Happy you’re OK! That is all that matters!:green_heart::v:

6 Likes