Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Thank you @DougDawson

4 Likes

Ask him to add his name too :joy_cat:
Jk, thanks for the opportunity brotherā€¦

1 Like

See I learned a new and very important rule that I didnā€™t know. Never overwrite. Even if youā€™ve been overwrittenā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

cant figure out why its off?
nevermind, i fixed it now

4 Likes

Iā€™ve looked 2 or 3 times and couldnā€™t figure it out either. Usually just a space in between number and name, this one im not sure.

2 Likes

yeah, you overwrote me too, no worries, just hit cancel if you see any type of warning

3 Likes

in at 19 .

I know Kung Fu

6 Likes

ā€œ@joeblowā€

1 Like

Not too, was only you and I didnā€™t know what was going on and I sincerely apologize. Was a one time mistake, Iā€™m embarrassed it happened and should probably remove myself from the list in penance.
Or, I could send you a pack of my PVOG Private Reserveā€¦:shushing_face:

8 Likes

Underrated comment!
2 :heart:'s for you!

4 Likes

Congrats @THCeed!

And thanks Doug!

3 Likes

naaa dude, lol your all good. thought i saw another conflict while looking thru the edits to try and figure out why the numbers were off.
no worries at all!! Good Vibes!!

Weā€™ve all done it at one time or another, sat my ass in a corner once or twice :wink:

6 Likes

image that is one ugly fricken Beagleā€¦
:wolfwhistle:

3 Likes

heyyyyyyyyyy! thats uncalled for lol

When it comes in finally at some point in my life we will see how ugly it is :wink:

Uhhhg :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Here is a few I made:

25 Likes

Nice work @Oldjoints Iā€™ve always wanted to build my own

6 Likes

13 Likes

BAD ASS! Ive been wanting to start a build for a few years now but have so much on my honeydo list I havnt made it to my list yet :frowning:

5 Likes

Iā€™m building a laptop at the momentā€¦ā€¦

Just started and a long way to goā€¦ā€¦ ugly right now but wonā€™t be when finished.

12 Likes