Abbbian's Alley

Hi everyone!! Welcome to my ongoing projects!! In order to not flood other OGers’ threads with my own pics and other stuff, I’ve decided to, once again, keep a journal of whatever I might be doing regarding this beautiful plant we all love so much!! All suggestions, comments and posts are welcome!! :hugs:

I had been reading and taking notes from a number of posts, and eventually stumbled on @Floyd’s cloner thread… My homemade bubble cloner a shout out to my dear friend! From there I landed on @PhilCuisine and @G-paS’s threads showing their cloners too. Thank you all for showing me the way…

Long story short, adhering to the saying “Less is more!” I did read a number of comments from other members mentioning using some type of root booster, yet, I chose to do just like Floyd, water, and water only!

From the 16 cuts I had put, only 3, if not 4 didn’t seem to show real growth with a few roots. Still, one would agree I can only say it’s been successful!!

And the ones which didn’t do well were further away from where bubbles were bursting.
I had tried a few techniques regarding cloning before, have a hunch I found a way to do it for life! Thanks to OG and the awesome people who make this site one of a kind!!

And the Blackstrap cross from my dear friend @hollyho keeps trucking…!

And this baby plant, An Apollo Ape from @anonymous4289 will be up potted soon!!!

And this is a Purple Moonshine from @Enjoi802!

An attempt at Quadlining!

Now what’s this!?

An unruly DragonBlood x Hashplant!!

From my dear friend @BigMike55!!
And to finish it off, a few shots of a Big Yield x Mi5, a gift from another dear friend, @Jinglepot!!

That’s all for now!!

68 Likes

Dibs dibs dib- hey, you have your own thread now!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

@lophophora.ca Hey dear friend!! Thanks for stopping by!!

May I have some dibs now, please? :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :flushed:

Just don’t tell @Foreigner!! :innocent: :laughing:

11 Likes

Ok, my friend. I am setting this on ‘Watch’.
Always interested in what you have growing on.
You have a nice healthy start.

Edit: by the way I like your cloner and it looks like you don’t need any root enhancer. Good job.

9 Likes

Taking a spot in the corner, looking forward to seeing your grow.

7 Likes

All looking good, I will be tagging along.

3 Likes

You know Im watching. :wink:

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair. @Abbbian provided the first seeds that I was gifted here on OG, through Corey. Anything he does is of interest to me.

And just in case:

13 Likes

I am chucking my bean bag in the back corner and posting up!
I will be watching!
:eyes:

Keep Growing,
:robot:

5 Likes

Killer garden brocephus. Going to lurk here a bit and pinch buds as needed. :laughing:

2 Likes

In this for sure! :metal:

4 Likes

Looking good @Abbbian, I’ll be putting this on follow! :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

I’ll be following along

3 Likes

Wow!! Humbly appreciate all responses!! You are all awesome!! Feels like home!! :pray: :hugs:

7 Likes

I’ll be following along too brother …
Good luck :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

MOVE OVER, @DougDawson, gonna hang out for a while, at least until the 420 Bus comes along :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!! Nice Setup, hard work pays off, indeed. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, but what does this stand for?

Regards,
M

5 Likes

Stay Safe/Be Well!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

thanks for asking @MrWizard!! Had always wondered! :thinking: :flushed: Now I know!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks a lot @misterbee!!!

6 Likes

By all means brother, lots of room.

3 Likes