Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I am hoping it does well. When I get more shipping supply’s I will offer more to the US and Canada, I do not have a lot of them to give away but I will make a few people happy. Once again I do apologize to the members outside of North America for always leaving them out. It is only because of the low rate of seeds getting to the final destination that makes me leery about shipping outside of North America.

7 Likes

man this thread has been on fire lately. i blink an eye and packs of BOG are getting thrown around like Halloween candy.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Crippy is some badass buds. Wish i could find the legit Florida cut. the cut that is floating around southern california looks waaaay too much like a cookies hybrid to be the real deal.

1 Like

I will be doing another attempt at a Tampa Crippy seed run in the future.

10 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m looking for a certain strain. It’s called “Cornbread” by Rare Dankness.
Is there, possibly, anyone out there that has a couple of these beans that might part with them?
They are, supposed to be, true sleeping pills in pot form.

8 Likes

@mithridate any more room on that sour strawberry fam?

1 Like

I once heard Oprah suggest to her audience, on live TV nonetheless, that we should never offer anything for free unless we want a two block long line of people with their hands out :joy: lead_large
edd58226d534ab21fe9a0296fd12857a

:rofl::v:

7 Likes

Fuck Oprah !!! :laughing: :rofl:

Besides she didn’t really have harpos’ back in the color purple… harpo…lol… she’s so narcissistic . :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::upside_down_face::laughing::green_heart:

5 Likes

Reading this and I know it’s now on everyone stalking setting I mean watching setting :joy:

3 Likes

Oh u know it my friend… every single ting! Of my phone I’m like. Is it time? :thinking: I gotta look :eyes: oh God am I late? Lol :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Pretty much. I only saw the episode I mentioned because my grandma watched her show all the time :joy::v:

1 Like

I’d be the same if work didn’t get in the way! Sometimes I happen in at the perfect time others times off by hours :joy:

2 Likes

Oh I was only kidding my bro lmao!!!

I want some of them crippys @darkillusion!

3 Likes

I got you :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks growmie!

2 Likes

Damn that’s all it takes! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @DGCloud your getting me into trouble again. :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol well damn bro id love some!!!

2 Likes

It’s not even started yet, I was just gauging interest :wink: