Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson .
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

2 Likes

Any one recognize the sender ? New York address.

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior It could be from @middleman!!!

5 Likes

Thanks heā€™ll probably pop in now that you tagged him . Wait and See if it was him .

5 Likes

I am betting $100 it is middleman

Also, for the record, Blue Cookies strain from Mark is an excellent strain. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, ABC fem run was done by @middleman.

And you won them here @ShiskaberrySavior :wink:

9 Likes

@DougDawson Mine are Regs / Photos! Go figure!!

2 Likes

Thanks Doug and middleman they arrived today.

3 Likes

I use Google ā€œKeep Notesā€. Anytime I send someone my mailing address I add their username & strain name incoming. Or vice versa.

Also it can set alarm remindersā€¦ so if I need to send someone something, I never forget :+1:

11 Likes

yes I like it. As many of you know I am terrible at trivia knowledge and games and also have a numbers and culture gap I have never played a video or computer game so no knowledge there. Am pretty good at some stuff and with @DougDawson guiding me with even first grade questions I finally won my first beans a year ago or so, Ha Ha

7 Likes

I can usually search through my messages and find most itā€™s so nice when they include there screen name in the letter.

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry I didnā€™t add my screen name. I try to do it, but donā€™t always remember. Those ABC fems were from me.

Edit: interesting they show from New York. I sent them from GA. I guess thatā€™s where they crossed over.

7 Likes

Thats a good idea, I just wish i had thought of that from the startā€¦ It might be worth for me to go through and get all the names an strains.

Dammit man :woozy_face:

3 Likes

@Ris
You will be getting a white bubble envelope from me in a week or two.
Canā€™t remember if I put my username in itā€¦

3 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete!
Thanks again Doug!

3 Likes

Definitely appreciate you getting them to me . Not a problem within 2 minutes I had a answer to who they were from. Thanks

5 Likes

Thanks very much Doug! :pray:

3 Likes

I concur, he crosses it with Blue God. Best plant I have grown, although thatā€™s not saying much

4 Likes

How many ya grown so far total @Natea ? Like to completionā€¦ not counting males & trash binned plants. Iā€™m at 1ā€¦ if I donā€™t count my 16yo self outdoor plants. I planted them within blatant view of neighbors/walkers :laughing:

5 Likes

Other than tiny extra larfy popcorn buds, only 2 decent ones I think. One being the blue cookies.

4 Likes