Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

That’s wild, I clicked on the thread and the winner popped up at the same time lol. Congratulations @CanuckistanPete woot woot :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance! @DougDawson

5 Likes

Congrats @CanuckistanPete!! Nicely done brother!! well, well, well! :v:

Thanks again @DougDawson!!

7 Likes

Congratulations @CanuckistanPete
Thank you @DougDawson

6 Likes

Man thanks bro… I mean it… to be a constant form of raffle type games for beans has been such a pleasure to take part in… I just totally appreciate you man

6 Likes

No problem everyone. Let’s try to keep this wiki in good order please, huge gaps in numbers makes a random number generator a bit of a pain. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congrats @CanuckistanPete, awesome win. Thanks again Doug for a chance at these great genetics

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson .
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

2 Likes

Any one recognize the sender ? New York address.

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior It could be from @middleman!!!

5 Likes

Thanks he’ll probably pop in now that you tagged him . Wait and See if it was him .

5 Likes

I am betting $100 it is middleman

Also, for the record, Blue Cookies strain from Mark is an excellent strain. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, ABC fem run was done by @middleman.

And you won them here @ShiskaberrySavior :wink:

9 Likes

@DougDawson Mine are Regs / Photos! Go figure!!

2 Likes

Thanks Doug and middleman they arrived today.

3 Likes

I use Google “Keep Notes”. Anytime I send someone my mailing address I add their username & strain name incoming. Or vice versa.

Also it can set alarm reminders… so if I need to send someone something, I never forget :+1:

11 Likes

yes I like it. As many of you know I am terrible at trivia knowledge and games and also have a numbers and culture gap I have never played a video or computer game so no knowledge there. Am pretty good at some stuff and with @DougDawson guiding me with even first grade questions I finally won my first beans a year ago or so, Ha Ha

7 Likes

I can usually search through my messages and find most it’s so nice when they include there screen name in the letter.

4 Likes

Yeah, sorry I didn’t add my screen name. I try to do it, but don’t always remember. Those ABC fems were from me.

Edit: interesting they show from New York. I sent them from GA. I guess that’s where they crossed over.

7 Likes

Thats a good idea, I just wish i had thought of that from the start… It might be worth for me to go through and get all the names an strains.

Dammit man :woozy_face:

3 Likes