ABC (fem) Seed Run

Thanks, my brother. I’m glad to still be vertical and kickin. Still having some issues but, hopefully I’ll get it all under control. Thanks for asking.
Have a great day, my friend. Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

These are crazy looking. I’ll be watching this from my bean bag chair.

4 Likes

Great to see you around @repins12!

@middleman have you culled the males already? If not maybe consider doing 2 females as Fems per the plan, but maybe use 1F and 1+ male(s) to simultaneously make Regs?

While Fems usually rule the roost in terms of commercial seed packs available for purchase, I think here at OG is one of the few places in the cannaverse where Regs are preferable!!!

Keep rocking!
:robot:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, the males were culled awhile back already.

I understand your point regard Regulars, and I have extras if anyone needs males for breeding. But considering the difficulties I’ve had with these trying to make fems, I want to try and maximize the number I’ll get. Doing a regular non feminized seed run is easy. But again, I don’t think it’s necessary because I have some to give if needed.

These plants are from seeds sent directly from Sebring, but I concurrently received ABC seeds from @Tenga. I think those are also increase of seeds from Sebring originally, but those are not the ones I’m using for this run. Those are also regulars.

6 Likes

Quick update:

I’ve been taking pollen sacs off the reversed plant every couple days or so, drying them, then grating over a screen. Very tedious process because there is such a small quantity of pollen. But there is definitely some because a few seeds are forming.

In addition to the low quantity of pollen, the buds are also very small, so I don’t know how many seeds we’re gonna get. Time will tell. If this doesn’t make enough, maybe I’ll end up doing a straight run for regulars. No promises though.

31 Likes

Well, it turns out that in order for this to be a co-op run, I was supposed to use the males and make regulars, as Dirtron had suggested. That makes sense for preservation purposes. Because Sebring sent me STS chemicals with these seeds, I got it in my head that I was supposed to do a fem seed run.

In any event, @moderators may want to move this out of the “co-op” category.
I may revisit the idea of doing another regular seed run down the road, but I need to take a break from these for now. Too much going on, and too many other things lined up that I need to get to.

I’m really not up to handling the distribution of these myself, so I’ll finish the run, and see if I can find someone to take on that task.

For the twenty or so people that have replied above this post (listed below), I will send to you directly when the time comes. These are fems, but if you want regulars, let me know because I have some that I can send instead.

@G-paS - fems, but will send regs also
@Rabeats2093 - fems, but will send regs also
@repins12 - fems
@Papalag - declined, send something else instead
@LedZeppelin - either fems or regs
@George - declined
@bassman5420 - fems
@other_barry - regs
@Kinx
@Rhai88 - regs
@Bobgrows - fems
@PineTarBastard - actually laughed putting your name down, but maybe you want fems?
@SaintAliasKnife - fems
@ShiskaberrySavior - fems
@darkillusion - fems
@invisible - fems
@Heather420 - either fems or regs
@anhthormap - regs
@Dirtron - regs (or fems)
@Zolorp - fems
@ciganomarola - fems and regs
@imstinky - fems
@the_bot - regs
@Hempire420 - regs (see PM)

I also will send fems to the following:

@BasementBeans - fems
@YoBigdaddy - fems
@chronix - fems
@Swe-can - fems

35 Likes

I’m good don’t worry about me
I still have a few reg left

Paps

4 Likes

I am more then happy with fem seeds. Kick @$$ grow so far. :+1:

8 Likes

I’m very amicable to females (har har).

I dont mind helping with shipping costs either. Thank you very much @middleman

:dove:

6 Likes

I’m good with fem also . Thanks

6 Likes

I appreciate that, but I got those on the list covered.

7 Likes

Thank you @middleman ! Fems are just fine with me. :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

cant believe i just found this thread (and just learned about ABC thanks to it) do you know if this is a bred mutation or what exactly? congratulations, beautiful thread.

2 Likes

Thank you!! Fems are always welcomed and will be put to good use, but I have no preference. Regs would be cool too

2 Likes

Thanks.

I have no idea on the origins of this mutation. Obviously, it’s called “Australian” bastard cannabis, but I have read that it possibly didn’t even originate there. It is definitely different and good for stealth. But it isn’t very potent. It is however, a good candidate for breeding projects.

Edit: by the way, I’ll add your name to the list. You prefer fems or regulars?

7 Likes

This update is both awesome and sad!
But so goes life…
You know I am a Regs guy, but since fems are what you made I am good with whatever is best and easiest from your perspective!
Also happy to help defray shipping. Even sending 20 cards can add up!

Mine WILL get popped!!!

:pray:
:robot:

5 Likes

Happy to be included! Excited to try growing this strain. I have no preference between fem or reg :green_heart:

4 Likes

I appreciate this to the max! regs if possible if you have enough to go around. Definitely would like to cross this with my freakshows and try make make an ABfreaC. As long as you have enough to go around. Thanks @middleman !

5 Likes

I was thinking of doing the same. I have freakshow reg seeds, so ABC fem seeds speeds things up a bit.

7 Likes

thank you for the offer! I was going to tell you that i honestly had no space for it - but then i thought about having a batch on red solos, and got excited. So, fems or regs, whichever you have available is good. Ill get you a dif address this time, hopefully they will get there.

2 Likes