Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 14)

Lol I like the proven winners pots from the nursery. I use them also

Iā€™d say I miss snow but every time it snows here they shut the town down lol I miss the snow days when I lived in NY

2 Likes

In the city or upstate? Makes a huge difference in nyc

1 Like

Iā€™m from Brownsville Brooklyn originally

1 Like

Lmao sameā€¦ thatā€™s what I thought was cool about itā€¦ everyone had a chance to truly hang with family and be all cooped up for a littleā€¦ but extended periods may prove not so fun :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yea I have a lot of kidsā€‹:joy::joy: Iā€™m about 4 ā€œdaddiesā€ away from losing it. Snow days are hard

1 Like

Lmfao!!! Do like my parents used to ā€¦ yellā€¦ I changed my name!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

yes, totally. 7 p.m. is a long time to wait,

1 Like

Live right on border of the western side of the Adirondacks myself

2 Likes

My girls from bay ridge. Ya big dif between NYC and upstate right? I think itā€™s funny anything more than 20 min out of Burroughs is considered upstateā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps thanks for switching me to my lucky number. It sure worked. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m near Holland Michigan right now. Drove through some crazy weather from northern Wisconsin yesterday.

Thanks again @DougDawson :green_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Sounds like here in SE VA. Itā€™s all IG dealers putting stickers on everything. Head to a pop-up and smell the canisters ā€¦all of em either smell like nothing or tree bark, and exactly the same. The most used buzzwords are ā€œfireā€ and ā€œgasā€ā€¦ and none of it exists there. A tattoo shop had someone in a side room selling bud till they got busted and it was all mid grade, none had trichomes. Virginia didnā€™t give me good vibes about weed for having such a hyped up history. Iā€™ve tried a few of the big VA NC names strains and not a single one has been worth the time to grow.

4 Likes

Ya Holland Michigan is a funny place they act like a little Amsterdam for tourists are except for all the fun parts.lol just a lot of windmills wooden clogs and tulips. Now wnow as well.

1 Like

Yeah here in upstate ny we are currently powered by our Generac, powers been out a few hours, whiteout conditions, 50 mph winds and snow So I think experiencing this once is enough but below zero windchill, expensive, my guy just sanded and salted

5 Likes

I do not envy you right now. Snow storms and blizzards make me very happy that I moved somewhere I can see snow on mountains. I just donā€™t have to deal with it personally so itā€™s win win kind of.

3 Likes

here in oklahoma i asked SIRI what the temperature was outside she said THERE AINT ONE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok. Letā€™s give the Contest Kitty another try:

This time up we have 5 pucks of Northern Lights (f) x Black Widow (m) beans I made a few years back. These are regular beans.

There is some really good stuff to be found in here. I still have a mom I keep alive from this batch cause sheā€™s amazing!

Head over here for a chance to win.
Expires in 12 hours, or at max 50 signups

http://thecontestkitty.com/signup?name=6IYy1gtCiDs0Ka2iNi8rnBmf

32 Likes

Nice giveaway @firehead

Your program looks like itā€™s going well !

4 Likes

Ok, we have out latest winner to for some Sour Grape F1ā€™s and a collector card. Winner is #18, @MonasticDank. Congratulations bud, send me your info to collect your prize.

33 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @DrGonzo13 @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Rogue @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @RatsboggleBiological @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @blendmedmedman @Big_Yeloe

16 Likes