Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

@Maddawg you in?

1 Like

I got a pake of them pine tar kush from CSI i haven’t popped them yet I’d like to do an open pollination when I do

1 Like

I Wana join the party.

1 Like

thanks for all the fun @Rhai88

Caught us just in time!!! Thanks for the heads up hun!!!

You gotta edit the wiki @Smoklahoma.
I’d check this out to be safe…if you haven’t already

Sorry about the link again folks. I believe he’s newer around these parts. I know him from somewhere else though. He’s a good dude!

6 Likes

Thanks for dropping this in here dude… I see some mistakes have been made already but if any one spots a mistake or see’s someone overwritten lets get the situation fixed so everyone can be included in the wiki’s!

CHEERS OG’s!

and thanks for tonight if I haven’t said so already! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@Rhai88 Hopefully we didn’t cause a problem? The number changed as we hit edit…?

2 Likes

Ohhh so it’s like that tonight huh!? That’s a great prize!!

2 Likes

Well this was interesting to watch @Rhai88 , very cool. Looks like folks are having some great fun. Kudos.

5 Likes

Damn I wish I could sign up for this one ! Haha
I can’t believe your still going man ! Crazy @Rhai88 !

@buckaroobonsai & @Mithridate come sign up for this giveaway

1 Like

Yeah honestly these guys are great… I can’t thank them enough for teaming up with me tonight and sharing some of their creations and their work! It’s awesome! I hope to do it more frequently!

big shout again to @DefNSmokn @other_barry @GrouchyOldMan and @PioneerValleyOG Couldn’t have done it without you guys!

It’s a good time all around man… chillen with my lady and we are just getting a kick out of it ourselves. Love OG to the max!

12 Likes

I would just add him to help out, but not only is that bad form, it’s…ya know, “feed a man to fish, teach a man to fish” kinda thing too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks. I added myself. I think?

2 Likes

Don’t see ya up there on the list.

1 Like

I don’t see you up there either.

1. @Smoklahoma

He’ll get it. I’m probably slower than him, and I figured it out lol. :crazy_face:

Did ya get it @Smoklahoma, or did @Rhai88 have pity on you?
Side note: That would be awesome if you won. Being your first game. This is a helluva giveaway!

2 Likes

looks like he copied the wiki
:laughing:

1 Like

Oh yup ! Your up there now ! Nice :+1:

1 Like