Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thereā€™s a few free seeds left over here, get them while theyā€™re available!

12 Likes

It has been my experience when using my mobile device that you have to be extra careful. Iā€™ve seen the editing warning come up just as Iā€™m getting ready to push the save button. It will still ask if you want to overwrite but if you have fast fingers you can hit it and not mean to. So now I make my selection and give it a few seconds for my connection or the site to respond.

6 Likes

Cant believe the Eutierra didnt fly off the shelf.

1 Like

For those still waiting for seeds from me, as I am still laid up, itā€™s tough for me to get someone to post office, but beans will be on the way! A little patience friendsā€¦ congrats for those that have gotten theirs so far!!!

9 Likes

Donā€™t know where to post this and sorry if wronge place but I joined Patreon to donate to help keep OG going but where do I find it now, im lost

2 Likes

I think this is the link :thinking: @Jameslax

5 Likes

Oh ok @Pleasantrees420 I do thank you very much for the info, trying to do my part in helping OG, love it here so far

8 Likes

*edited
Contest over

7 Likes

Thank you
@OrganicGorilla for the giveaway! Theses are awesome !!
&
Thank you @Gonzo for the heads up !
:metal:

3 Likes

We have a winner for the BOG Blue Kush pollen. Itā€™s #46, @Mr.greenbee . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

28 Likes

Congratulations @Mr.greenbee !!
I hope you make some amazing crosses with that sweet, sweet, magical BOG BK dust.

You rock Doug !!

4 Likes

A great win for @Mr.greenbee !

Thanks again Doug!
:smiley::+1:

3 Likes

That was Mr.greenbee, not misterbee.

5 Likes

Good call bud

4 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee

3 Likes

This arrived @DefNSmokn thanks

19 Likes

Oh yeah, nice win @Mr.greenbee. woot woot :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Congrats @Mr.greenbee nice win! Great prize giveaway @DougDawson !

4 Likes

Hell yeah man. Worked ramped up a lot this week glad i didnā€™t miss this one

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mr.greenbee !!! Thats a nice win right there!! :+1:

3 Likes