Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

1 spot left on my giveaway on my thread. Let’s fill it guys.

6 Likes

Yea y’all come on so I can see my number called

2 Likes

A big Thank you to @chronix and @Papalag . Beans arrived.
@chronix love the decal!:green_heart::v:

12 Likes

Where @OrganicGorilla ill bite?

2 Likes

Click on his profile name go to his profile … click on his top thread I think… you’ll see it bro @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Here it is bro

5 Likes

Thank you, think it’s full though. ?

1 Like

Gotta be same @OrganicGorilla from RIU ? Didn’t even know you were over here bro, nice! Small world

4 Likes

Lol I won… I realized when I went there to direct you

5 Likes

@Terpsnpurps i guess it was good karma

3 Likes

Atta boy! Nicely done, I’m pretty sure it paid off for me as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I definitely try to put it out there… that’s something I have recently in the past 4 months have changed about myself… only positivity from now on… whether it benefits me or someone else is very important to me these days

7 Likes

Good I surely hope so brother!!!

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest this site make me a seed junkie but a better person lol

4 Likes

Hang around. It will make you a better grower, too.

4 Likes

That has already happened lol normally I shine in veg then struggle in flower this run almost been flawless

4 Likes

Yup, I did. Scored a pack from the ever awesome @BudWhisperer this guy has always been there to help, pointed me in the direction that may finally prove fruitful for my holy grail strain being brought back, among other things I was unable to locate. You and him are prime examples of OG . Much respect :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

Look who’s talking… :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to da Club!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait…what??? You have Holy Grail? If you EVER make seeds, do include me on that Waiting List!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes