Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

You guys wanna come do some sunbathing?

6 Likes

Out here in Texas it’ll be in the 40’s one day and literally the next it’ll be in the 70’s-80’s(gotta love that Texas weather).

2 Likes

Come visit my thread. Current seed giveaway is for 13 Mr Nice Mango Haze F1s :+1::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Whoa that is cold :cold_face: :flushed:

3 Likes

Yes I sure do!!! Lmao… you’re like a nomad in that desert!!!

3 Likes

I feel bad for all you guys & gals and plants back there! @misterbee Damn, that’s waaay more than a three-dog night! Here I’m just bitchin’ about a little rain and it projected to be dippin’ down to 74 degrees 5 times in the next week!

(Sorry! :crazy_face: :rofl: :clown_face:)

8 Likes

Okay okay, I know I contributed to it, but we should probably drop the chatter or move it to the chat thread… we’re derailing this one!

2 Likes

I will admit, you do have some beautiful weather while we here in the Northern states are in an Arctic wave right now. The one thing that we don’t suffer from in the summer here is “Prickly Heat” I’ve experienced it, and it’s an experience that I’m glad to only have gone thru for 45 days.
Prickly Heat powder, A/C in a can is what we ground pounders called it, LOL

3 Likes

1 spot left on my giveaway on my thread. Let’s fill it guys.

6 Likes

Yea y’all come on so I can see my number called

2 Likes

A big Thank you to @chronix and @Papalag . Beans arrived.
@chronix love the decal!:green_heart::v:

12 Likes

Where @OrganicGorilla ill bite?

2 Likes

Click on his profile name go to his profile … click on his top thread I think… you’ll see it bro @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Here it is bro

5 Likes

Thank you, think it’s full though. ?

1 Like

Gotta be same @OrganicGorilla from RIU ? Didn’t even know you were over here bro, nice! Small world

4 Likes

Lol I won… I realized when I went there to direct you

5 Likes

@Terpsnpurps i guess it was good karma

3 Likes

Atta boy! Nicely done, I’m pretty sure it paid off for me as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I definitely try to put it out there… that’s something I have recently in the past 4 months have changed about myself… only positivity from now on… whether it benefits me or someone else is very important to me these days

7 Likes