Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Jeez…697 post notification on here today.
What a show!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:the only reason i say american stamps is i dont know if i can mail canadian stamps from USA :mage:

1 Like

I don’t think you can.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:WE can try but i cant guarantee the mail system? :mage:

1 Like

Ebay my friend… I just picked up two 10 packs of Global stamps for about the price of one from the PO. People are always getting rid of stamps for some reason there. Sometimes you get lucky if you search a bit.

6 Likes

How many do I need to get you beans from @Alphatoy to @THCeed I can pick some up from the post office.

1 Like

I can send you a pack of my beans in return for your kindness.

4 Likes

We already have something in the works, this is no big deal. If you’re not in a hurry, I can send him postage to send them to me and then send them to you. I wouldn’t mind a five pack of Yunna Dragon.

2 Likes

You are very kind to offer your unique seeds.

2 Likes

@Cyr_grow has a super bowl contest today. Giving out some sweet genetics !
US only (sorry my Canadian brothers & sisters)

Come get in on this !

6 Likes

And don’t forget @Alphatoy s generosity above !

Really kind guy.
Known him for awhile, and he is an amazing grower with a heart of Gold :raised_hands::pray::raised_hands:

11 Likes

I’m running some Super Bowl giveaway action myself if anyone is interested.

Right HERE.

Pick the winning team get a chance at some pollen and seeds wiki will be closed at kickoff!

6 Likes

Wow, I’m blown away that I won! Thanks @BasementBeans.
Haha @Gonzo the past few days have been incredible for me especially. I feel blessed :pray:

8 Likes

Well in the spirit of continuing the giving spirit, I do have a $40 discount code for ILGM that came with my PotforPot. This is my first attempt at a wiki, and my only requirement would be that you actually use the coupon if you win. I will send the code to the winner through messaging.
Good luck!

1. @Pleasantrees420
  2. @Illicitmango
  3. @Cannaology
  4. @Mr.greenbee
  5. @MissinBissin
  6. @Sincitytoker
  7. @420noob

Add more as needed, no overwriting, I will draw sometime tomorrow to get enough entries

24 Likes

LOL, you have to scroll up like 1000 posts to find the active wiki but it’s there :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Cool giveaway @Natea!
:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

That wiki isn’t active or did I miss it all? No edit. Or were you talking about your wiki Doug?

1 Like

Lol, Doug’s is like 900 posts back.
Post #1908 actually.

3 Likes

I think we had a lot of fun last night based on how many responses there were did you make the draw from last night yet for the swack hammer

7 Likes

Only 700 actually, lol.

4 Likes