Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

I appreciate it boss, I’m on there twice now, you can disregard the second number​:handshake::handshake: (#58 originally)

2 Likes

Looks like @CanuckistanPete removed your second entry.

2 Likes

I did @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you @Mithridate for the generous card and seeds. I love orange and strawberry !!!

14 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete for letting them know about adding others and for removing the duplicate.

6 Likes

Least I can do on here Doug.

6 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb look

3 Likes

Wow I wa gonna say thi page Sure has changed, but it seems Doug’s back?
I remain, utterly high and confused.

5 Likes

I know right, it’s like I am everywhere :ghost:

7 Likes

Got some love!!! Ty my friend!!!

9 Likes

Thceed may be dropping some :fire: seeds Friday in his “Beans for everyone” thread. Keep your eye out!

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @Gonzo !!!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson… sweet giveaway!!!

1 Like

INTERRUPTION NOTICE #23583.2(b-4)

I was contacted by a fellow member, inquiring if I would be willing to distribute one of COPA GENETICS’ latest Offering. (Where ever did he get that idea :crazy_face:???)

The seeds are “REESES CUT” (PBB x OREOZ) x GSD F6 (GG4 x SSDD)!!

This very generous member, with Copa’s approval, is, INDEED, spreading the Luv, OG STYLE. What grabbed my attention is the following narrative: "Copa Genetics wanted me to run them outside, so I brought them to Southern Maine, took them to Mid October. Not because they weren’t ready, but rather to make sure seeds were fully developed. Ran some in Mass, indoors. ALL very pest/mold/weather/Frost resistant"

When I get my grubby, seed-grabbing hands on 'em, I’ll figure out a way to get "em moving in the “OG-sphere” before the planned “Spring/Summer Slam”.

Sorry for interrupting the Thread, you can now return to Regular Programming. ALL, have a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

43 Likes

That sounds excellent only on OG will you find strains like this getting tossed out.

Where can I start the line up definitely need a pack of those in my sweaty hand . Thanks to those involved in making this happen.

3 Likes

That’s awesome I’ll be keeping a eye out the would be a great addition to have. I appreciate it

4 Likes

I keep hearing nothing but good things about the reeses cut!

1 Like

Hi folks!! Here to say thanks to dear OGer @Greenfingers!!
Beans are safe and sound brother!! Appreciate it! :partying_face: :v: :boom: :sweat_drops: :100:

15 Likes

You are the man @misterbee
Og of all OGEEEz…

2 Likes

*edited contest over

5 Likes