Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Thanks again

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for the chance at getting some pollen.

3 Likes

@DougDawson Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another ticket to ride!

Happy growings!

3 Likes

Ooo-wee! Another shot at that love dust.
Count me in! Lol
Thanks @DougDawson!

4 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for spreading the :green_heart: ā€¦

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for this opportunity, everyone here is so awesome, Iā€™m very lucky to be part of OG

5 Likes

Awesome @DougDawson That was so much work. Thanks again for doing this.

3 Likes

I think there will be goodies for everyone this year. I have some irons in the fire already and more to come. I see some blue kush crosses in the near future.:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Thanx for the chance

1 Like

Oh that I guarantee! This place has been consistently putting fire in peoples hands since inception but I feel like the new OG is absolutely unreal in this sense and everyone gets the seed making bug which in return creates another abundance and so onā€¦. Honestly thereā€™s not much you canā€™t find here with a little searching (of course I pick the ONE no one has as my holy grail lol) But yes 100% there will be goodies for everyone x 10 and I do agree with the statement each and every one of us are truly blessed to be here and be a part of something so unique, so epic, so generous and thoughtful. Iā€™ll admit there are a few gems out there similar to OG but different in many ways, but OG stands out in every way. Iā€™ve got so much love for everyone here and have made lifelong friends, have endured and come out of severe depression/anxiety and almost giving up , to the happiest, most amazing days in recent memory. All along even during my hiatus people from here were messaging me, checking up on me and encouraging me. And since Iā€™ve been back a month or so now I am truly having some of the best days of my life! Truly and am continually blessed by my friends here. And the recipient of the most kind and thoughtful gesture Iā€™ve personally EVER experienced in my entire life. Itā€™s because of OG this has been possible. Thank you fam, ALL OF YOU ! Live, love laugh and give , share , help, listen and enjoy each and every day like it may be your last, cherish the special moments and people in your lives and just LIVE, truly LIVE ! Thank you

32 Likes

Great post @TopShelfTrees1.
Iā€™m sure many of us share that same feeling.
Great vibes buddy!
:blush:

9 Likes

Had to go look for it-- glad I have a secondary photo cache-- thought I lost all my 2022 photoā€™s!!!
He was a beautiful plant, I was heartbroken when I found out it was a maleā€¦

10 Likes

Thanks for doing this @DougDawson ā€¦often- pollen is even better than seeds when we rarely get males of our own!!

6 Likes

We certainly do

3 Likes

Can someone add me? I donā€™t know how to do it without fucking everything up

2 Likes

You canā€™t add people or youā€™re out. Click the edit button on the bottom right of the wiki page. A window pops upā€¦add the next number (currently 55 but that may change) a period, then a space (important) then put in @hoss8455 and hit the edit button. If you get any type of notification cancel your post and start over (also important)

10 Likes

Check this out Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles - #797 by OrganicGorilla

4 Likes

Hey @hoss8455 , @CanuckistanPete is correct, when adding to a wiki it is against the rules to add a person. If done on a Co-op both your name and their name would end up removed and the person who signed up the other person would not be allowed to join that particular offering. That said I added you because this is my wiki and my giveaway so in this case I will accept it :wink: Clearly you wanted to sign up but didnā€™t want to mess anyone up. Keep @CanuckistanPeteā€™s post in mind though, itā€™s very importing to remember. You should check out my Wiki thread to see how to add yourself without messing things up. It will guide you through the process and what to watch for.

9 Likes

Sixty-nineā€¦ awwwweeeee yeahhhhhhhhh :sweat_smile:

7 Likes